[Spoilers] End of Raid Wing 2 cinematic rage

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: harold.3526

harold.3526

ArenaNet told us that the raid would spoil some of the next living story, but whenever the next living story comes, they will explain everything in a way you never need to do raids, by what they did say you will not kill Lazarus the Dire in the end on Raid 1, but probably have stuff related to Lazarus the Dire in the next living story.

Chaos | Death And Taxes [DnT]

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I’m real kitten jaded right now.

You are telling me, that one of the GW1 open story points, is going to be resolved in the KITTEN RAID!!

If Lazarus the Dire is the final boss of the last raid wing, I am going to lose my kitten.

GW2 fans who played their kitten hearts out of GW1, have been begging for GW1 lore to be pumped into the Living Story, and then you go and put the first bit of GW1 related story into content that only 5% of your player base is playing?

Thanks for the big middle finger Anet!

Thank goodness he isn’t being dragged into the open world to be a punching bag for karma farmers. Thank goodness he might be in an instances encounter where none of the horrible living story characters bi-conics are.

Let’s not be upset that the raids are interesting and have a developing story. I think the issue is that loving story and HoT has embarrassingly bad characters. Scrapping the bi-conics is a start. The raid is nice because your party is the focus along with the environment.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

i never played GW1, so it really has no impact on me. i would assume the same for many others, so the only people left who might be upset would be the players of the 1st game.

and you say blocked as if it isn’t available to all players.