Stealth Nerf to FotM SnowBlind

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

So once again another stealth change omitted from the patch notes. On the path after the ice elemental, more blocks were added to the boundaries to keep players from avoiding mob. This has done nothing because you can still easily run past the groups anyways, similar to the added block they added to jade maw last month.
Really can we please stop playing blocks with the environment, and actually fix the rewards system with fractal weapons.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

But butbut toying around with rocks is FUN!! It’s fun to see those silly players stumbling upon them…
Who knows, maybe one day I’ll get to the Maw only to discover it was replaced by an invulnerable, unkillable rainbow unicorn. Troll.

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Hehheh. Anet really loves the fractal runners.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

+1. Fix the lousy bugs that can waste hours of play time instead of annoying players with pointless changes.

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

+1 Get your kitten together Anet

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Ratty.5176

Ratty.5176

I did however find it hilarious watching Warriors run into walls of rock earlier today.

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

I did however find it hilarious watching Warriors run into walls of rock earlier today.

Happened to my whole party, actually.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals