Stealth changes to dungeons?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: patasde.6087

patasde.6087

hope they didn’t do that u cant join in started dungeon bcs of slot selling…. that will not be nice from ANET… u cant join in fractals if u disconect and now even normal dung?

i hope this is that bug that was “fixed” ago…. problems of party members in joining same dungeon and if u join manually in portal u create own instance

Posted by: themaster.9802

themaster.9802

I know in AC there have been changes to some mobs. Scavengers for example will continue to use their knockdown/bite (which does massive damage) even after you’ve gone down.

Posted by: Rika.7249

Rika.7249

Usually you need to actually head up to the instance portal and just click Enter Explorable regardless of whether it says you’re joining your party or making your own.
In regards to slot selling – yuck. Just yuck.

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

I know in AC there have been changes to some mobs. Scavengers for example will continue to use their knockdown/bite (which does massive damage) even after you’ve gone down.

They’ve always been doing it.

(edited by haviz.1340)

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

it used to be just a simple knockdown on initial hit… it seemed like it was changed at some point so that if you dont immediately dodge after using a stunbreaker they knock you down again (or if another team member walks in front of them whilst they’re chomping) – knockdown each hit

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

Posted by: inbetween.5623

inbetween.5623

it used to be just a simple knockdown on initial hit… it seemed like it was changed at some point so that if you dont immediately dodge after using a stunbreaker they knock you down again (or if another team member walks in front of them whilst they’re chomping) – knockdown each hit

Nah, theyve been applying that knockdown even after that initial leap for as long as i can remember. Months ago. In fact if you felt inclined to do a search on the history of AC posts youll fidn complaints about this scavenger mechanic from months ago.

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

Scavengers have always done a channelled spell, not sure to the OP question though

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

Posted by: Baby.1405

Baby.1405

i was the guildie he was talking about..

i was on p4 sparks… one of the guys on the team gave up (hes guildies with the others in team).. and said he will log and asked the team to kick him off..

so we had to find a fifth, when i asked sativo to join to help.. he couldn’t get in no matter what he did

Posted by: MadRage.1584

MadRage.1584

Nope, never happened to me. Maybe kick doesn’t work (haven’t tried) but leave party is safe. Also make sure you are not trying to kick instance owner.

Saurian Lair [RAWR]
Guildwars2 Guild on Seafarer’s Rest
http://saurianlair.com

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Was in a party earlier that had started AC story but was waiting at the entrance. Joined later and others that joined later were able to get in.

In terms of stealth fixes: I know the main wall exploit to skip straight to Lupicus has been fixed in Arah.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: Kumakichi.2583

Kumakichi.2583

The spider boss in TA seems somewhat stronger since the patch. Still and easy boss. I noticed it last time I did TA she seemed quicker in her attacks and just slightly more damaging. I could be mistaken but I’ve run TA a lot and it just seems that way to me.

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

The spider boss in TA seems somewhat stronger since the patch. Still and easy boss. I noticed it last time I did TA she seemed quicker in her attacks and just slightly more damaging. I could be mistaken but I’ve run TA a lot and it just seems that way to me.

Malrona, Fyonna or the tree at the end?

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

I would seriously like to know the problem with slot running dungeons. If people are willing to play and there were no random players kicked at the middle of the dungeon, and as long as they are NOT using a glitch to get there, there should be no problems…

We did this all the time in GW1 for christ sake!

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

You can’t swap players during instance in GW1.

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

You could solo/duo the whole run while people waited. It would go like this: pay half at the middle of the dungeon, the other half at the end.
I know a old hardcore guy from gw1 and his guild runs arah p4 with all 5 guildies, then 3 of them leave, the fill up the slots with people paying 7g each, finish the dungeon everyone got their rewards, and the guildies would split the profit. If thats the way the other guilds are doing it, I see no harm in doing so.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Solo/duo P4 when others wait then.

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

Solo/duo P4 when others wait then.

Doable til Simin. Will be entirely possible once the Simin encounter is full ironed out.

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.