Still no title?????

Still no title?????

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Rikimaru.7890

Rikimaru.7890

Yes why is there no title for doing Fractals of the Mists?
I mean look at Silverwastes achievements they give 6:
- “Drak Traveler”
- “The Annihilator”
- “The Demolisher”
- “The Executioner”
- “The Tormentor”
And for getting all 4 of the above (“Drak Traveler” does not count) you get one more title – "The Be-All and the End-All "
We also have the “Dungeon Master” and “Dungeoneer” titles which we can earn by doing dungeons but despite all the new focus on Fractals they still don’t earn us any title?

Why not have the “Casual–Fractal Hero”, “Core–Fractal Hero”, “Elite–Fractal Veteran”, “Elite–Fractal Master” achievements give us a title each?
And/or there could be an additional achievement which gives a title for completing all 4. The title could be something like “Fractal Champion” or if it was up to me then I would pick the title to be “Mandelbrot”.
I’m not going to explain the meaning of this title look it up yourself and how it relates to fractals.

Still no title?????

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Those would be silly titles, I’d rather more unique titles, maybe “Fractured” or “Restabilizer” lol

Still no title?????

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

There was datamine where Anet was gonna give a title to those who reached lvl 50 before hoT, buuuut guess that didn’t happen either….

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

Still no title?????

Posted by: Xcorpdog.2840

Xcorpdog.2840

There was datamine where Anet was gonna give a title to those who reached lvl 50 before hoT, buuuut guess that didn’t happen either….

They wanted to but couldn’t seperate the players with 50 from those without, since the system isn’t set up that way. Also if it gives you any insight they had to get you to do a 50 after the patch since otherwise it wouldn’t count it.
Poor 5 man fotm team >.<

Still no title?????

Posted by: Roquen.5406

Roquen.5406

They wanted to but couldn’t seperate the players with 50 from those without, since the system isn’t set up that way. Also if it gives you any insight they had to get you to do a 50 after the patch since otherwise it wouldn’t count it.
Poor 5 man fotm team >.<

How could they not separate those with from those without? The game tracks your personal reward level… If they track that information then can’t they just go, “If X player’s Personal Fractal Reward Level is equal to Y as of (some timeframe before HoT) give them Z title.”

They are already tracking the data so I’m not sure what you mean it’s too difficult to find out that information. Could you elaborate?