Stopping at FotM 10

Stopping at FotM 10

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: sachiel.8051

sachiel.8051

At this time, I don’t see the point in progressing past fotm 10. At 20, you get infused rings which ONLY have +agony on them. The infused pink ring base stats are exactly the same as the normal pink ring stats, which are an upgrade to exotics, and my primary interest in running fotm. If your only goal is to upgrade stats from exotics, why go further than doing your fotm 10 daily until you get the rings you want, craft up the stat’d infusion and enough vials to craft the back and stat’d infusion for that? Are exo drops better? Is there seriously any other reason to grind FotM above 10?

Stopping at FotM 10

Posted by: Trungalung.7850

Trungalung.7850

You get an extra daily that can potentially give you a ring (can have two chances at the ring you want instead of one, and more chances if you unlock 30 or 40 daily). The daily bonus on 20+ also has a chance for weapon skin.

Stopping at FotM 10

Posted by: TheRabbit.9478

TheRabbit.9478

To answer your question:

It’s because people enjoy forcing themselves to do something, and then complaining that they hate doing it.

At least that’s what I gather from reading this forum.

Stopping at FotM 10

Posted by: Maloc.2578

Maloc.2578

All that work for just weapon skins, rings, and a back piece that looks like crap. No thanks. I’m getting off the dungeon treadmill and focusing on having fun.

Stopping at FotM 10

Posted by: Jericho.5940

Jericho.5940

At this time, I don’t see the point in progressing past fotm 10. At 20, you get infused rings which ONLY have +agony on them. The infused pink ring base stats are exactly the same as the normal pink ring stats, which are an upgrade to exotics, and my primary interest in running fotm. If your only goal is to upgrade stats from exotics, why go further than doing your fotm 10 daily until you get the rings you want, craft up the stat’d infusion and enough vials to craft the back and stat’d infusion for that? Are exo drops better? Is there seriously any other reason to grind FotM above 10?

The reason I’m trying to progress to the higher level is because I like it. I enjoy the challenge and enjoy the game. I do have better drops and I managed to loot an exotic axe that I would like to use too.

It makes no sense to coming to the forum saying something is not worth doing IN A GAME! If it’s not worth playing then please don’t. It’s not a job, it’s just a game.

I would really like to see the forum not a whining ground but a sharing of good positive energy.

Stopping at FotM 10

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

fractal weapons also drop in fractals past 20.

The dailies past 20 also have a chance at dropping infused versions of the rings (which have additional stats)

Also you probably receive better essences, 1-10 dropped the vials, 10-20 drops the globs 20-30 probably drops the shard things, and then 30+? Dunno. But the higher tier ones will most likely be used for the stronger infusions (as of now we can only make blue infusions. There are most likely going to be masterwork, rare, exotic, and even ascended infusions, all of which will have more, and better, stats than the fine ones) these infusions will most likely require these higher tier essences.