Suggestion: Fractals Skins

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Ehhh day after day the game.. no. I believe the game would benefit massively from such auggestion.

What i ask for is the system that pretty much exists in dungeons to somewhat appear in fractals. Specifically i ask for the introduction of a set of skins to each fractal. Each new fractal pretty much like 100cm will come with a number of weapon skins (or even armor parts) for ppl to aim to get while doing the main endgame content.

Each fractal could have a collection alof like 5 to 8 weapon skins which you could buy with their own fractal specific currency from the gold golem on their own tab.
Each reworked fractal wil also get its own tab woth afew weapon skins and a collection for getting all the skins which could reword an armor skins ( a shoulder or w/e) (example : soldi ocean fractal gets reworked an with the rework come a nymber of jade based weapon skins, and a collection to get all these with reword a jafe themed armor part (a shoulder a backpiece w/e or a trinket which you can choose what ever stats (hot or future expac for newer fractals that come at that time))).

This will not be gove for free with aimple achievements except maybe if you do all the achievements you get 1 (if the fractal ces with each own achievements) and then you farm the currency to get the rest yourself.

Also there will be ofc the big daddy an achievement whoch will require you to obtain all the fractal related skins ( thats the fractal weapons gold and normal the backpieces capacitor and ad infinitum and all the skins you will het from each fractal specific currency) that achievement comes with like 100 ap and a kitten title. Like dungeoneer.

Yes this will require all the reworked ones to get a set of a few skins to go along with.
Yes this will require chaos fractal tk get a few more since it already has the gs and all the new fractals that we gonna get.

This does not require cm to exost but it could complement future cms with a recolour of the ones the normal mode will come with ^^.

The reason for the existance of fractal unique curencies. Simple enough so pll who hoard existing ones cant insta buy everything the day they are out. Well they can also have a new universal currency added but it doesnt make much sense to farm lets say molten duo for solid oceab skins. But thats for the devs to decide on.

Yes i do realise this is alot of work but this also is ALOT of content that will keep ppl bussy for a long time. Seems fitting for the main pve endgame everyone does every day of the week. Like how it was with dungeons ^^

ehh you are free to make sugestions.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

More armor skins are always good.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

Sounds good to me. Not keen on having another currency added though. I’d rather have the skins simply be very high priced, or have it added as a collection type achievement similar to the Machined weapons.

Jade weapons would be an amazing addition. They did some great work on Ebb and Flow,

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

yeah how this happened is beyond me