[Suggestion] Twisted Marionette Fractal

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

So running fractals with the guild last night and we were side tracked discussing the Twisted Marionette event that a guildy did not get a chance to experience since they were not in the game at that time period and how much fun it had been.

This lead into the thought that a downsized version of this would be an awesome fractal. You have 5 people for the 5 lanes, add in some NPCs that can aid on each platform and act as the memory segment of the fractal to make it match the normal theme of it and you can now allow people to replay a version of that content.

Just a thought about reusing some content that would also allow parts of the LS that were missed to be partially played through. Good hunting!

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

There are some credible rumors that Marionette will be returning soon in some form. Last I heard it was either as a fractal or a guild event. So there’s a good chance you won’t be disappointed.

We shall see.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Would love if they started using some of the LS in general to create fractals. WTB Glint’s Lair fractal!

As someone who never got to do Marionette, I’d love to see it as well. I just started the game and was getting killed by the failures as I was doing my personal story but that’s it I think I hit 80 about the time that thing closed down

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Meeeeh. Don’t you want new content? I’m sure anet will bring back ls 1 and charge gems for it, so you get to play all the chapters in some ls instances.
Do I really have to get ls shoved down my throat everywhere I go? It was already bad enough the first time… Just leave me be, jesus christ.

Posted by: Therodin.2970

Therodin.2970

My guild and i also talk about this during our runs, , marionette was one of our favorite ideas to be made into a fractal with one person per lane.

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

wtb Attack on Lion’s Arch boss fight. I really enjoyed the fight on the Breachmaker, I thought it was well made

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

we should definitely get new fractals, i really liked the toxic hybrid boss fight