Suggestion for Mist Potions

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Exalted Quality.8534

Exalted Quality.8534

Ever since I purchased the infinite mist potions, it seems that the drop rate for the single-use consumables increased exponentially. Would you either consider removing single-use potions from the loot table for people who have unlocked infinite potions or allow them to be sold back to the vendor for however many relics they cost so it’s not a complete waste?

Follow me on Twitch!
http://twitch.tv/optimalquality

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

you CAN sell them back for relics.

" Dessa’s Alchemist" trades them.

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

More then solution for this, what I want is something more beneficial to me

stop with the guild decorative drops (and other similar junk that’s worse then junk cos u can’t vendor). pleas. not just in fotm and 100 cm and stuff, but in raids too. Half the reason I don’t rep a guild when raiding – don’t want those annoying guild decorative drops taking up space. They’re next to worthless cmon. Just to list a few that stand out to me & rly get on my nerves

• resonating slivers
  • bloodstone dust/vision crystal mats
  • collection item drops (open world, or those in pve who don’t care abt the collections they’re for)
  • bandit death marks (wtf is this? srsly)
  • useless alrdy known recipe drops
  • extra mist pots/ascended salvage tools
  • fragment/chunk/blocks of solid ocean <— possibly most annoying

just give us auto destroy or auto sell option to reimburse us for drops that are not even good enough to be classify as trophies/junk. pls

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

More then solution for this, what I want is something more beneficial to me

stop with the guild decorative drops (and other similar junk that’s worse then junk cos u can’t vendor). pleas. not just in fotm and 100 cm and stuff, but in raids too. Half the reason I don’t rep a guild when raiding – don’t want those annoying guild decorative drops taking up space. They’re next to worthless cmon. Just to list a few that stand out to me & rly get on my nerves

• resonating slivers
  • bloodstone dust/vision crystal mats
  • collection item drops (open world, or those in pve who don’t care abt the collections they’re for)
  • bandit death marks (wtf is this? srsly)
  • useless alrdy known recipe drops
  • extra mist pots/ascended salvage tools
  • fragment/chunk/blocks of solid ocean <— possibly most annoying

just give us auto destroy or auto sell option to reimburse us for drops that are not even good enough to be classify as trophies/junk. pls

Resonating silvers can be sold on the TP, not for much anymore, but still.

Would be nice to find a buyer for vision crystals and their related ascended mats. IIRC you “can” salvage both types of vision crystals… with the main one taking an ascended salvaging tool. Even then though, only Bloodstone Bricks can be further broken down to dust you can feed to likes of Mawdrey II, Herta, et al, and it’s a MF recipe that takes a mystic coin, and all of those items have limited uses per day.

I think most collection items can be vendored? there are a few that don’t, and those tend to be extra annoying since you usually also have to type out their name to destroy them, even if they serve absolutely no purpose beyond ticking a collection. Wouldn’t mind Anet going for a pass on those, like all the spoon-related ones turning into broken spoon vendor trash after the first one.

Bandit Death Marks are a Current Events thing. Short version, you can kill regular bandits to get an item once per day that lets you get shining blade bounties ala GW1, killing the bounty has a chance of a special legendary boss of spawning afterwards, and killing him with the death mark in your inventory has him drop a special champ bag… which AFAIK doesn’t really have anything that would interest you if you’re doing raids.

Agree there needs to be a vendor option for recipes you already know. Especially now with consumable recipes being account-wide.

Mist pots can be traded at the alchemist for relics, as someone mentioned, and any ascended salvaging tool I get it usually immediately used on one of the many ascended rings I get from fractals for the matrices I can then use or sell.

Decorations I can totally get. Rather annoying that if I want to get them out of my inventory I have to either destroy them or take them to one specific vendor in the guild hall and have them taking up bag space until then. Being able to use and send immediately to the storage of the guild you’re reping should absolutely be a thing.

Posted by: Yobculture.5786

Yobculture.5786

Guild decoration trophies are currently the only way to keep a metric of actual multiple kills of a certain boss, though I still don’t like using it since ppl seem to keep using it for decorations or throwing it away ¬_¬

Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Guild decoration trophies are currently the only way to keep a metric of actual multiple kills of a certain boss, though I still don’t like using it since ppl seem to keep using it for decorations or throwing it away ¬_¬

well, you do get the shiny bronze / silver / gold statues in the guild hall to let you know how much you spent those items…