Survival title for nightmare cm

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Mel.3064

Mel.3064

I really liked the group survival title for 100cm since it promotes getting good and everyone pulling his weight in the group. So I think it would be nice to have a similar achievement title for 99 cm. It might even turn out a little bit harder since especially the bullet hell parts always seem to have someone dieing.

Possible titles:
Embraces the Nightmare
Disempowerer of the nightmare
Deprived the nightmare of its power

Posted by: FrostDraco.8306

FrostDraco.8306

Eh it’d be nice but its not neccessary. 99cm was always a cake walk compared to shattered due to the fact there are no instant kill mechanics.

Posted by: zoomborg.9462

zoomborg.9462

Pretty much, 99cm is a lot easier than 100cm, and as the weeks passed and bugs got fixed 100cm has become a lot easier as well. The achievements are nice for newer players though to have some goals to work towards.

Mel.3064

Nah, 99 cms without deaths is harder than 100cm. I saw 100cm without deaths several times since its recent introduction. Havent seen a 99cm without deaths for a long time. There is literally at least one death per bullet hell part, not to mention other random deaths.
Overall I would say 99cm is easier to finish, but doing it with no deaths is harder than 100cm.

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

Nah, 99 cms without deaths is harder than 100cm. I saw 100cm without deaths several times since its recent introduction. Havent seen a 99cm without deaths for a long time. There is literally at least one death per bullet hell part, not to mention other random deaths.
Overall I would say 99cm is easier to finish, but doing it with no deaths is harder than 100cm.

Totally agree. Usually someone dies during a bullet hell part, and so this isn’t as ‘gimme’ of an achievement as you might think (for pugs at least).

Posted by: Mister Asdasd.6194

Mister Asdasd.6194

Yes we really need more titles so people will demand them for joining groups. as if this problem isnt big enough already

Mel.3064

Yes we really need more titles so people will demand them for joining groups. as if this problem isnt big enough already

There is no problem, it only exists for people who want to be carried. People who already did content x times probably do not want to spend 5x longer on a run just for you

Posted by: AllNightPlayer.1286

AllNightPlayer.1286

There is no problem, it only exists for people who want to be carried.

That’s an outright lie. There IS a problem in this community. Denying its existence is a lie.

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

That’s an outright lie. There IS a problem in this community. Denying its existence is a lie.

Are you able to specify it? What is the exact problem?
Players demanding a title because they don’t want to carry others?
Are players not able to open an own fractal group for practice purpose and learn it the way the others did?

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Posted by: FrostDraco.8306

FrostDraco.8306

You are kidding right?

I run nightmare CM almost every day. Most of my runs are done with no deaths, 100% pugged.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I like this idea, and I’d make the title and achievement: “Nightmare Unleashed”

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Mel.3064

You are kidding right?

I run nightmare CM almost every day. Most of my runs are done with no deaths, 100% pugged.

Not kidding. You must be very lucky with your pugs then. Yesterday for example my pug which one shotted all bosses on 100 cm had like 30+ deaths on 99 cm.

Posted by: Zanjii.8214

Zanjii.8214

I hate group Survival Titels so i disagree

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Any tips to get into 99cm without the title?
I killed the first 2 bosses, and had a few good runs on Encollyss, but since I dont have the title no one wants me,
Apparantly linking legendary armor is no proof of skill either.
I’ve tried making my own parties but no one wants to join a party with a titleless “noob”.

Anyone any tips to still get into 99cm?

Posted by: CptAurellian.9537

CptAurellian.9537

If you don’t have a guild or friends for that, I’d still try to form a practice group.

Warning! This post may contain traces of irony, sarcasm and peanuts.

There is no loyalty without betrayal. -Ann Smiley

Mel.3064

I killed the first 2 bosses, and had a few good runs on Encollyss, but since I dont have the title no one wants me,
I’ve tried making my own parties but no one wants to join a party with a titleless “noob”.

Make your own group and do not mention your experience. 99% of the groups will not complain if you fail

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

Nah, not really. There isn’t much that can kill you on 99cm with a good group.

Mel.3064

That logic. a good group can do full raid clear without deaths. By your logic we wont need anything like this ever. The whole point of titles like this is to get good in first place to be able to earn them

(edited by Mel.3064)

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

You are kidding right?

Not kidding. You must be very lucky with your pugs then. Yesterday for example my pug which one shotted all bosses on 100 cm had like 30+ deaths on 99 cm.

“you must be very lucky with your pugs then”

>Makes lfg
>Asks for title (and all th the other goodies)

zealex.9410

That logic. a good group can do full raid clear without deaths. By your logic we wont need anything like this ever. The whole point of titles like this is to get good in first place to be able to earn them

I think hes trying to say that a “Good group” for 99cm might not be so good on 100cm.

zealex.9410

If you are on eu whisper me we could pug it ez.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

If you are on eu whisper me we could pug it ez.

Yea, im on EU
My forum acount is not my main though,
You can find me on either Nikeita or Rumerris as ingame names,

Ill try to add you as well

Mel.3064

I think hes trying to say that a “Good group” for 99cm might not be so good on 100cm.

But according to people 100 cm is much harder, so a good 100cm group should faceroll through 99cm

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

Ok.. let me describe how it is like for 350ping in 99 cm
It is not bad at all.. 99 cm is not hard . Except the orb phase.. you think the orb is in front of you but it’s already hit you instead of getting hit by one you get hit multiple time.. :p and the blueeeee omg blue orb!!! You run to it right in front of it 2 second before you expect it to hit your face but it just went straight through your character and hp kept dropping woo woooo!!! Totally weird. (?´?. :|. ?_?
Btw I support this to hv tittle and ap.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

Nah, not really. There isn’t much that can kill you on 99cm with a good group.

Recent I introduction to 100cm?? They make it better ?

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

zealex.9410

But according to people 100 cm is much harder, so a good 100cm group should faceroll through 99cm

Which is exactly what im saying.