TA Aether path

TA Aether path

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Satoko.6352

Satoko.6352

Hiya ^^

Sometimes, I feel like doing the TA aether path, I am aware it is a really hard path but I somehow think it’s fun. I consider it a challenging content that I like to do from time to time. However I see few people in game to do it with me, and when I make a group, I do with with 4 people who doesn’t know how, or not even lvl 80.

I wonder if there is like-minded people like me who like this path and want to do it sometimes? With a group that knows what to do it isnt that bad. Please tell me if you are interested! PM Satoko.6352

TA Aether path

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

If you’re on EU servers, get in touch with Elrey. He does the TA path regularly and is willing to teach new players too.

TA Aether path

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

it’s not that hard if you have zerkers, people with brain, and knowledge where to stack. but brain is most important

TA Aether path

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

If you’re on EU servers, get in touch with Elrey. He does the TA path regularly and is willing to teach new players too.

Daily twice! except now because of the LA update i will not doing Aether for a while. However once this is over i guess i’ll be again doing Aetherpaths daily.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en espaƱol / Spanish raiding guides

TA Aether path

Posted by: Satoko.6352

Satoko.6352

I failed to mention I am on US servers. Happy to see there are Aetherpath lovers like me on the EU ^^

I did a posting on the LFG yesterday and was able to get a group who knew the path and we had a blast! We completed the dungeon in about 1 hour.

If you like Aether path and are on the US server, send me a tell

TA Aether path

Posted by: SHiNe.6753

SHiNe.6753

Just did it couple nights ago, me being a thief, my gf is a mesm, we also had a warrior, a guardian and another girl who is an ele, took us 3 hours. We had no clue where to go and cleaned every mob we saw. The fun part is the last boss, needs a lot of teamwork, so regret we didn’t take a picture afterwards. we tried to go for the “above the beyond” achievement after that last boss, but failed, those chest are so hard to find.