TA bugged ?

TA bugged ?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Blumpf.2518

Blumpf.2518

Is there currently a bug in TA Aetherpath at the slimepuzzle? My Guild does TA daily and so far we had no problems with the slimepuzzle.
We usually pull all Tar-elementals to the end of the room and kite them there , while 2 players lured the slimes to the door.
But today the Tar-Elementals had an insane Aggrorange. We kitet them as far away as possible from the slimes, but when the slimes spawned they all had aggro instantly and attacked the slimes and killed them.
We tried it about 30 times and then resigned.
Till today the Slimepuzzle-Room was absolutely no problem. So did aNet change something or is it a bug ? Cause in the past the elementals had NOT this huge aggrorange.
(Group was 2x Guard, 1x Warri, 1x Mesmer, 1x Nekro, we had a lot of stun, reflection, etc but today it just didnt work).

TA bugged ?

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

Lava* elementals prioritize oozes if they are within 1200 range. keep that in mind. you can also try the second way – crowd controling the elementals

TA bugged ?

Posted by: Blumpf.2518

Blumpf.2518

Yeah i know that. But this time, they had an aggrorange that was way more than 1200. Seemed like unlimited aggro range.

TA bugged ?

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

It’d be just like Anet to make a puzzle section even more tedious instead of doing something useful.

TA bugged ?

Posted by: Kojin.7514

Kojin.7514

Hi Blumpf,
I ran TA Aether today and we had no problems. I think this is at most a "sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t" thing or somebody in your party was doing something different than usual.
Cheers,
Kojin