THANKS ANET

THANKS ANET

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nsaine.7829

nsaine.7829

instead of fixing the multitude of bugs in this game, especially skill point bugs hindering progression for legendaries you nerf CoF. Lava part is not that bad ill be honest but the defend room is ridiculous. This is a PVP game you are not WoW, stop trying to be. I was lucky enough to get into a group of people that didnt mind spending 20 minutes on it and dying 10 times each to finally clear the room. I will not expect every player to do the same, as you have diminished the silver returns as well. Sure the single file trick works, but it comes down to luck a lot of the times, I was lucky enough to finally have it work for my group. But in the process of dying all those times, the repair bill exceeded the silver reward I was given at the end. Who cares if dungeons were too easy or too fast to complete. I say again you ARE NOT WOW, this is a PVP game, focus on tweaking the PvP. Everyone is doing their dungeons so they can get gear then go PvP.

<pkitten#8230;.>

THANKS ANET

Posted by: Zabrios.6079

Zabrios.6079

The PvE gear is different from the PvP if we are talking about the structured one, not sure if you are talking about the WvW PvP

THANKS ANET

Posted by: Corax.7381

Corax.7381

The PvE gear is different from the PvP if we are talking about the structured one, not sure if you are talking about the WvW PvP

Nah man, this is a PEE VEE PEE game so you shouldn’t even have anything besides that! WTF is PvE doing in GUILD WARS!? The OP is 100% right.

“Quaggan will kick your tail so hard it slaps you in the face!” – Willoo

THANKS ANET

nsaine.7829

Im talking about WvW, a lot of people are just doing their dungeons so they can get nice WvW gear. No one cares about PVE endgame, at least I dont. I’ve never seen anyone say that all they are going to focus on is a PVE orientated playstyle

THANKS ANET

Posted by: Delsaber.1562

Delsaber.1562

Im going to focus fully on a pve orientated playstyle…

THANKS ANET

Posted by: Gargojl.8713

Gargojl.8713

Im talking about WvW, a lot of people are just doing their dungeons so they can get nice WvW gear. No one cares about PVE endgame, at least I dont. I’ve never seen anyone say that all they are going to focus on is a PVE orientated playstyle

People who like WvW and dislike dungeons but spend time running dungeons are nothing but confused, unless..

they are simply just pixel hunters.
From all the GW2 fan hype I thought GW2 is all about FUN, not loot?

THANKS ANET

nsaine.7829

People who like WvW and dislike dungeons but spend time running dungeons are nothing but confused, unless..

No we are not, we spend so much time in a game why not look cool doing it? I for one do not want plain old beserker gear the whole time when i PvP in my end game. So im going for the dungeon gear now.

THANKS ANET

Posted by: Gargojl.8713

Gargojl.8713

No we are not, we spend so much time in a game why not look cool doing it? I for one do not want plain old beserker gear the whole time when i PvP in my end game. So im going for the dungeon gear now.

Umm, you don’t like dungeon runs and you don’t care about em at all, but you will still go there. Why? As you jsut said, you want to get pixels in there.
Meaning you are pixel hunter.

Not only that but it seems you’re confused as well.
So I was right AND right.

THANKS ANET

nsaine.7829

Umm, you don’t like dungeon runs and you don’t care about em at all, but you will still go there. Why? As you jsut said, you want to get pixels in there.
Meaning you are pixel hunter.

Not only that but it seems you’re confused as well.
So I was right AND right.

Just because I do something does not mean I enjoy it. When I am completed with them I will have my enjoyment. Yes I may be a pixel hunter… so what? is that against the rules of the game or something? Can I not do what I want to do?

THANKS ANET

Posted by: Cavalier.9064

Cavalier.9064

You’re really going to be sad when you discover that very few people in WvWvW even get to see your shiny Citadel of Flame gear. The two opposing servers you go against only see you in a monochromatic version of the most basic gear-set, in order to diminish lag in high population encounters that often occur there.

Only the players on your own team (server) will see you in all that grinded PvE gear, and it won’t matter to them because it’s the same set everyone else is rocking.