Teach me to farm tokens

Teach me to farm tokens

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Neomir.7493

Neomir.7493

Hi.

I rarely PvE and I notice Diminishing Returns is very annoying if your farming a specific dungeon path (cof p1). I need to build up a load of tokens for alts and it couldn’t hurt to salvage for ectos, so how do I farm dungeons and avoid hitting DR? How do you guys farm effectively and avoid this? Can it be done or do I have to limit my farming and be forced to do ‘other things’?

Teach me to farm tokens

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Hi.

I rarely PvE and I notice Diminishing Returns is very annoying if your farming a specific dungeon path (cof p1). I need to build up a load of tokens for alts and it couldn’t hurt to salvage for ectos, so how do I farm dungeons and avoid hitting DR? How do you guys farm effectively and avoid this? Can it be done or do I have to limit my farming and be forced to do ‘other things’?

Do each path of each dungeon that gives the gear you want per day. For berserker’s, that’s CoF, CoE, and Arah.

I don’t think most people do paths more than once per day, because you don’t get the reward chest at the end. You can always use this gold to buy gear as well.

Teach me to farm tokens

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Only if you teach me how to dougie.

psst Just do one tour a day

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Teach me to farm tokens

Posted by: Clumsy.6257

Clumsy.6257

Don’t use tokens to buy armor unless you already have them stockpiled. Its much more efficient to run 1-2 tours and just buy the armor off the TP.