Tear Buckets

Tear Buckets

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Mudora.9201

Mudora.9201

“Crystal Reid has a message for would-be raiding champions: “We started a bucket collection for your tears.””

B-but Crystal…! Crystal, what will you DO with all those tears? If that’s the magic to make more raids happen, please, take them all! Take my tears!!!

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Paul Ella

Paul Ella

Producer

Being environmentally minded the team has actually configured the raid servers to run solely on player tears. While this is normally quite a rare commodity, we felt strongly that the level of challenge that raids will provide should be sufficient to ensure the servers are adequately powered for a long time to come.

I have no doubt that many of our players are of a giving nature and we look forward to and welcome your contributions to our cause

Cheers

-p

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Tofu.1978

Tofu.1978

Could you make them run on a hybrid of tears and forum rage? Then you could definefly run forever.

Devout Tofu, Hardened Tofu, Cryptic Tofu, Unstable Tofu, Expired Tofu
Knights of the Rose [KoR] – Isle of Janthir

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

They already stated the repair anvil will collect tears, now they’re just stating they have buckets in place to store them temporarily. I’m sure deep beneath Primordus lair there’s a giant aquifer ready to be filled. If you look carefully you’ll probably be able to see an aquifer of tears well near some of the bosses for them to relax with after a party wipe. I’ll be curious if the skulls they drink from will have those little umbrella things in them.

Tear Buckets

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Talk about hyping <.<

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

this makes me happy.

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Being environmentally minded the team has actually configured the raid servers to run solely on player tears. While this is normally quite a rare commodity, we felt strongly that the level of challenge that raids will provide should be sufficient to ensure the servers are adequately powered for a long time to come.

I have no doubt that many of our players are of a giving nature and we look forward to and welcome your contributions to our cause

Cheers

-p

In the meantime you can collect tears from the Hero Point thread

Tear Buckets

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

B-but Crystal…! Crystal, what will you DO with all those tears?

Isn’t it obvious? Either complete the last track on her Dungeoneer collection or buy exotic greatswords to throw into the forge.

noice

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

this makes me happy.

But isn’t that the exact opposite of the dev’s intentions?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

Cheers

-p

Good, I look forward to my anguish.

The Sickest Guild NA

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Could you make them run on a hybrid of tears and forum rage? Then you could definefly run forever.

If they did that, the servers would overheat.

Tear Buckets

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

the tear buckets are conveniently located next to the repair anvils. You will be able to buy an all in one tear bucket and perma repair kit from the gem store for 1000 gems.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

Tear Buckets

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

My tears already ran dry when I realized engie>>thief against the vale guardian.

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

(edited by EcoRI.9273)

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Tears of every pro-diversity casual.

Snow Crows [SC]

Tear Buckets

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Emm.. I think the tears will be enough to fill a baren and dry planet making it hospitable.

The bucket will be over-flowing in about an hours time, watch for the flood thats going to happen.

I best start building my ark.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Tear Buckets

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

More likely the devs will need tear buckets when their challenging content gets completed far faster than they expect.

Tear Buckets

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

Tears of every pro-diversity casual.

Exactly what what i just said to a guildie, who called me an elitist kitten in reply.

Sadness.