Tell me, why is this acceptable.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Asagi.1405

Asagi.1405

http://i.imgur.com/zggOy.jpg

That’s twice now this has happened to me.

How many more times am I going to have to grind level 10 to get a kitten ring I need to progress?
Why is it acceptable for some (or just 1) in the party to get it and no one else?
I demand a straight answer, this is constantly being ignored by the devs. I want to know if this is a bug. I want to know if we will be compensated if it is a bug, and I want to know what in god’s name were you thinking if it isn’t a bug.

ANSWER US.

(edited by Asagi.1405)

Posted by: Amonde Daneren.2380

Amonde Daneren.2380

This is aRNG.net’s vision of the game. It’s not acceptable, but there’s little we can do about it…

• One time events that reward some players 100x more than others based on RNG.
  • Dungeon reward RNG.
  • WvW queue RNG (wait for one hour while guildie gets in instantly with no loading screen).
  • Mystic forge RNG.

RNGWars 2.

Posted by: Tres.5427

Tres.5427

Its perfectly plausible to go higher without agony resist. 2/5 of our group got rings so far and we’re pushing towards 20 without backpieces.

Posted by: Iehova.9518

Iehova.9518

It’s not acceptable, but there’s little we can do about it…

Actually we can. The day I stop having fun is the day I uninstall.

And I’m having less and less fun with each passing day.

Posted by: Bread.7516

Bread.7516

tell me about it.
- all my time grinding fractals it only gave me nothing but glacial cores and destroyer cores. – glacial cores are an insult to recieve, theyre beyond trash

- Grind level 10 fractals, everyone gets ascended rings i get nothing, greens, rares, an more crap.

THANKS ANET, as if it wasnt enough they deprived me of a chance for precursor through ancient karka chest today.

Posted by: Grizor.6543

Grizor.6543

Yes it is really stupid, people in my group are going to get left behind if we aren’t able to get any agony resistance – this is going to kill running fractals for us.

Grizor – Charr Engineer – Gandara

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

Thumbs up about this, is the most frustrating thing you’ve ever done, put the rings for kitten tokens at least.