https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMvOm5YD9lI
With Herald:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-obGv3etfA

(edited by Amicable Pugs.4503)

Tempest Meta Hype

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

And then be stuck on a crappy trait line because you can’t use that warhorn without it.

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

And then be stuck on a crappy trait line because you can’t use that warhorn without it.

If you use it before a fight, you can always just swap back to your normal build. Will require retraiting though so more clicks than just weapon swapping.

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

Notice how I said before fights, so you retrait after…. also Tempests not as bad as you’d think DPS wise.
They really buffed Fire Overload so maybe can see some use.

(edited by Amicable Pugs.4503)

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You might not be able to do this in raids though.

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

If you use it before a fight, you can always just swap back to your normal build. Will require retraiting though so more clicks than just weapon swapping.

If that might last 13sec like in the video, then its not really worth it is it

(edited by Quickfoot Katana.8642)

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Should be really useful for using before fights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMvOm5YD9lI
With Herald:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-obGv3etfA

Only thing that might be kinda useful is quickness, everything else is not really worth the effort. And tempest+WH is still useless crap overall.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

Tempest Meta Hype

Amicable Pugs.4503

In 2nd video might is 20s, but duration is irrelevant as PS War will always be there, if you can get 25 for 5s then it removes the need to prestack, which is what I wanted to showcase.
You can get all the boons you need before a fight like this along with enough Quickness to last enough for 90% of PvE encounters.

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Eh. Pve encounters meaning the dead dungeons? I’d rather deign myself with going s/d and let my team do a couple of blasts with a herald just.. just passing by, don’t mind me.
But ofc enjoy yourselves tempest has lovely animations and it doesn’t suck as much as it did before – also fun to play

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: BlackDragon.3752

BlackDragon.3752

Nothing will be as good as staff anyways. Not s/d not warhorn, this is only before fight while swaping to staff after the stacking.

Yui [SC] (Kirasia)

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Who knows, anet may surprise us with more buffs to tempest.

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

Point is that it’s better than current prestacking

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Point is that it’s better than current prestacking

But with a LOT more button mashing, and only thing that is really better than current one is a quickness. And quickness aspect pretty probably will be nerfed hard.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Just remember that the video above only shows it with 3 players. Now imagine you have a Revenant in addition to those three. The Revenant will give all of this +50% boon duration and can also supply Fury/Might/Swiftness/Protection on his own. It gets insane really quickly.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Tempest Meta Hype

Amicable Pugs.4503

Just remember that the video above only shows it with 3 players. Now imagine you have a Revenant in addition to those three. The Revenant will give all of this +50% boon duration and can also supply Fury/Might/Swiftness/Protection on his own. It gets insane really quickly.

Added Revenant last night :P

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

But with a LOT more button mashing, and only thing that is really better than current one is a quickness. And quickness aspect pretty probably will be nerfed hard.

Anet will probably nerf quickness stacking to 3 or so.

Tempest Meta Hype

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Added Revenant last night :P

Oh, I hadn’t noticed! Lovely!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!