Terrible worthless dungeons

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Frogger.3678

Frogger.3678

It was really fun to play this game until i hit lvl 30+ and decided to try dungeon!
Game that is overall non painfull adventure when you enter dungeon transmorph into some bloody mess! I tried AC, narrow corridors aoe crap everywhere, mobs agroing randomly, instant kills, total crap. Meele classes are screwed in dungeon, ppl are kitting mobs endlesly, i had to run with rifle as warrior because when 2 norns are atacking mob in meele you cant see kitten, you dont know what he is casting, dodging red circles dont work because everything is covered with spamed circles.
All in if i knew what dungeons would look like in this game i would never buy it.
Ah and last thing, what you get for killing boss?? suprise suprise some random crapy blue items from just that drops in tons from random boars outside!

ps. its just my opinion you dont have to agree with it

Posted by: Remus.1270

Remus.1270

I see your opinion, but respectfully disagree. Lucky for all of you, im too lazy to type a dissertation on the subject. I’ll just leave it at that.

Cya!

Tiberious Of Elona
Guild leader of Unwavering Kingdom [KING] – Comrades of the Unified Kingdom.

Posted by: Lurock Turoth.9085

Lurock Turoth.9085

You one of those people who whined about D3 inferno to aren’t you.

there is a relatively easy way to beat each section of every dungeon that I have played, you just have to find it. Use you brain and learn to play.

Angst Hex, [FLOT] BG Havoc/Roaming
http://www.twitch.tv/disasterdrew

Posted by: Gave.9408

Gave.9408

You one of those people who whined about D3 inferno to aren’t you.

there is a relatively easy way to beat each section of every dungeon that I have played, you just have to find it. Use you brain and learn to play.

To be fair, D3 Inferno was so easy because the gear you acquired actually had stats and your character grew in power, not just wore a different skimpy suit like you do in GW2.

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

The dungeons are pretty crazy but that’s what also makes them fun. I do agree there should be better rewards for completing them. If they don’t want to give better armor than blues or greens they should just award crafting materials (like the 40 you get for completing a zone), a rare crafting piece and a rune.

Posted by: Disconnected.9253

Disconnected.9253

I run a melee guardian spec (granted, ‘ranged’ guardian specs are kind of fail) and don’t get instagibbed like you describe. Sounds like a spec/skill/group issue. Ask on warrior forums for help.

The main reward from story modes is xp and coin; the loot is just a nice extra. Explore modes each grant a specific ‘flavor set’ of end game armor (meant for lvl 80) and are SUBSTANTIALLY harder.

Posted by: SideStep.1347

SideStep.1347

Wait till you try explore mode, its far worse. Its a mess of insta gibs and artificial difficulty.

I dont know why developers went with the flip a switch artificial difficulty. Majority of GW2 dont do dungeons and only a small of them use the forums to express this, the rest just forgets about it and keeps on gaming.

Posted by: Jerkberg.5429

Jerkberg.5429

Eh, if I can survive in melee as a thief w/ leather armor without issue a majority of the time I’m sure you can hack it w/ some practice as a warrior, Mr. OP.

Good luck and remember to watch your surroundings and for skill animations of some of the more devastating skills of your opponents!

Posted by: Vanisher.9216

Vanisher.9216

So you will judge all dungeons because of your first experience with it?

Let me guess, you are undergeared for being lvl 30, you probably didn’t even use banners, you are building glass cannon and your party was probably in the same situation.

How right i am?

My first dungeon was also kinda messy, but i didn’t judge the game just because of it, i had fun in dungeons after the first time.

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

I did my first dungeon on explorable. I died a few times. I had a lot of fun. It was challenging, it was crazy and sometimes I wondered how it could be completed. (I did CM with my guildies). You know what? I’d do it all over again.

Posted by: DirtyHoudini.2917

DirtyHoudini.2917

Yes, dungeons are crazy hard.. Getting one shotted, spending 30 minutes on trash mobs because all of the mobs stat variables have been times by ten.. This is not hard. If you think dungeons are fun, you did it once or twice and never went back

Posted by: CarP.3401

CarP.3401

Ofc dungeons are hard when you are doing it with 5 glass canons. Get a normal group with “tank” and you will do fine.