Thank you for the rewards

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

I feel like I get rewarded now for the high level fractals, the chests have some nice rewards in them, from ascended all the way to the Chest of Black Lion goods.

Again thank you.

Posted by: EsarioTwo.9251

EsarioTwo.9251

This. Thank you so much, this makes running high level worth it.

Posted by: XDeathShadowX.2619

XDeathShadowX.2619

I’m more glad for the change to the reward structure where doing the T4 version gives all chests under it. It’s nice getting 14 daily chests for running 5 fractals than getting 5 daily chests for running 9 of them.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I love the new structure tbh. Can finally get my fotm level up without doing swamp, swamp, swamp. Running fractal levels I haven’t played before and previously had no chance of finding a group for (and no incentive to do so anyway). Best part for me though is the choice, some days I feel like doing oneT4 and other days I’d rather just do a couple T2/T3s.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: Sean Hughes.2487

Sean Hughes.2487

Game Designer

I’m glad you like them!

Posted by: ZBeeblebrox.4928

ZBeeblebrox.4928

Agreed! Love the new system.

Posted by: Rasgalinj.2763

Rasgalinj.2763

Yep, this one is pretty kitten good.

Posted by: peeterske.9134

peeterske.9134

Basicly all prestigeous items are out of the game now.
Imo, the fractal tonic was a very prestigeous item, yes it was a very RNG item, but because of that most people having it are people that did a billion fractals (and sometimes random lucky people). Its droprate has been buffed by a ton it seems.
(even HoT legendaries are easy to get now, the acc bound requirements are pretty much all easy to get)

Posted by: TheArtOfMouts.7468

TheArtOfMouts.7468

For Mid player (51-75) The gold income vs time spent is worst than before.

Oh and PUG have no incitative to do do 76+ Daily Fractal if it not Swampland or Molten Boss.

(edited by TheArtOfMouts.7468)

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Best Fractal update so far! More fractals will just make it even better. Imagine unique rewards (minis?) inside the fractals system (specific fractals, etc).

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

Oh and PUG have no incitative to do do 76+ Daily Fractal if it not Swampland or Molten Boss.

I pugged all 3 tier 4 fractals today.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I have pugged every single T4 Fractal daily thus far and one-shot it every time with no one dying. The quality of player out and about in the Master tier right now at least is very high.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I have pugged every single T4 Fractal daily thus far and one-shot it every time with no one dying. The quality of player out and about in the Master tier right now at least is very high.

Totally agree. My pug did a level 80+ Volcanic fractal yesterday with no dedicated reflect class (mes/guard/herald/ranger) and we one-shot it easily. My pug in level 100 Mai Trin also finished it in less than half the time required for the challenge mote with no deaths. Either I have a consistently good luck for the past 3 days or the pug quality has been raised past my expectation.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

For Mid player (51-75) The gold income vs time spent is worst than before.

I don’t know what sort of groups your looking for, or if your time of day you play is just quiet, but im on EU and for me there are always pugs looking to do 76+ , I pugged 99 and 100 the other day.