Thoughts on skipping

Thoughts on skipping

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

when did the subject of this thread change? This is the skipping thread right? Gosh why can’t people who want to skip play the game right? Well that’s just how it is some times, I think a good idea would be for the players who don’t want to skip to band together and make youtube vids of their non skip runs so those skippers will learn how to fight.

You can not know what is right. You are neither a god, nor a dev. What seems right to you might not be right (hint: if you had to kill every mob, dungeon progress would make you do so).

However, I like your idea of youtube video of full clear runs. Good luck with uploading the hours of data tho.

Snow Crows [SC]

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Redball.7236

Redball.7236

when did the subject of this thread change? This is the skipping thread right? Gosh why can’t people who want to skip play the game right? Well that’s just how it is some times, I think a good idea would be for the players who don’t want to skip to band together and make youtube vids of their non skip runs so those skippers will learn how to fight.

I really want to believe that this is sarcasm.

Cassius Snowstorm – Engineer
Tycho Snowpaw – Guardian
Gandara – [WvW]

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

Never said you should kill everything, i said you shouldn’t be able to SKIP EVERYTHING.
Why… why do i keep coming back to the conversation.
*You guys simply won’t understand… *
I am fascinated by this… this is the only game in the world (recently published) where skipping everything to the boss, then killing the boss in 40 seconds is actually possible… more then that, people actually say this is intended and want the entire game to be like this…

It’s beyond ridiculous when people actually believe “monsters are to be skipped”… ahahaha… oh god…

couldn’t say it better.

when did the subject of this thread change?

At least people reported the thread and my original post (even if we have an interesting discussion ongoing without to much spam etc) was deleted by a moderator, so i changed the title to thanks for nothing.

so all I have left to say is: such a shame. I don’t suggest anything anymore if even the defs doesn’t want to hear critics about their own game.

Just wanted to let you know that I agree with you and Nemesis…I’m kind of baffled by how defensive people got about this.

All we’re asking is for the game design to be changed in a way that makes it attractive to actually play through dungeons. Why is this bad?

We are not saying (at least most of us) that you are “wrong” or “bad” for skipping. No, in fact it’s completely understandable to skip stuff because the game is designed to ecourage that.

However, we see it as a problem that the game design encourages groups to skip a large majority of dungeon content on each run.

And if all you care about is burning through the game as fast as possible to get a virtual reward…then I’m just going to put it out there that you may want to look into another game. This isn’t me trying to be patronizing, just trying to save your from bitterness and disappointment later. I have seen so many posts from players that are bitter after quitting an MMORPG because they say they stopped having fun and it just felt like work…don’t let this happen to you.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Were being defensive because you are trying to force the game into a direction where mobs cannot be skipped. Removing choice is never good design. Just increase incentives without making it required.

Thoughts on skipping

Miku Lawrence.6329

And if all you care about is burning through the game as fast as possible to get a virtual reward…then I’m just going to put it out there that you may want to look into another game.

But… If we enjoy what we’re doing, why isn’t this game for us? You can’t decide for someone else what is good or not for him. That way, we do not force you to skip either, we search for like-minded players, that’s what the LFG tool is used for.

Snow Crows [SC]

Thoughts on skipping

Creslin.1758

Were being defensive because you are trying to force the game into a direction where mobs cannot be skipped. Removing choice is never good design. Just increase incentives without making it required.

I would have no problem with the game design being changed to INCENTIVIZE not skipping without forcing you not to skip. For example, if the Empyreal fragment reward you get at the end of the dungeon was scaled based on your clear percentage of the dungeon, and reduced heavily for skipping major encounters (Kohler), then I would be happy. This would have the same effect of forcing people not to skip, even though they still have a “choice.” Everyone would want the max reward, thus they would not skip.

[Envy], [Moon]

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

I would have no problem with the game design being changed to INCENTIVIZE not skipping without forcing you not to skip. For example, if the Empyreal fragment reward you get at the end of the dungeon was scaled based on your clear percentage of the dungeon, and reduced heavily for skipping major encounters (Kohler), then I would be happy. This would have the same effect of forcing people not to skip, even though they still have a “choice.” Everyone would want the max reward, thus they would not skip.

I agree with you here. I appreciate your clarification.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Thoughts on skipping

Creslin.1758

So I’ve done AC, FotM, HotU, TA, and HotW. I’ve never done Arah because it seemed like a pain.

I may not be an “elite dungeon master” but you really don’t have to be to know why people skip things and use cheese tactics like stacking. It’s not rocket science.

[Envy], [Moon]

(edited by Moderator)

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I really want to believe that this is sarcasm.

Indeed it was for the most part, I fee like I’m echoing the same sentiments that many other players have here. There’s really nothing wrong with either approach it’s when one side of the argument expects the other side to comply that sparks start to fly. As it stands right now either way can be played. I really don’t see why we can’t all get along and just party up with like minded players. There’s enough on both sides of the fence to make plenty of parties to do dungeons with. The last dungeon developer weighed in on this as well. I know this was over a year ago but there is no dungeon team, which is the biggest problem with dungeons.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Will-the-new-update-stop-skipping/first#post1205684

(edited by MastaNeenja.1537)

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I’ve done AC, FotM, HotU, TA, and HotW. I’ve never done Arah because it seemed like a pain.

I may not be an “elite dungeon master” but you really don’t have to be to know why people skip things and use cheese tactics like stacking. It’s not rocket science.[/quote]

Clear percentage is not practical in arah. You would know this if you had ever done it.

(edited by Moderator)

Thoughts on skipping

LittleLepton.8915

So I’ve done AC, FotM, HotU, TA, and HotW. I’ve never done Arah because it seemed like a pain.

I may not be an “elite dungeon master” but you really don’t have to be to know why people skip things and use cheese tactics like stacking. It’s not rocket science.

But you really do, for Arah.

As an actual physicist I can tell you this is likely harder to understand than rocket science (ie rocket science is ez). Arah has mobs that respawn automatically, making it essential to skip them. But I get why with your dungeon experience you might be not okay with skipping, some of the skips pugs try in some of those dungeons, when they fail, make the run longer.

And like I said I didn’t say what I said to offend you. The other members of this community is arguing about it from the perspective of Arah skips, and not these other easy dungeons.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

(edited by Moderator)

Thoughts on skipping

Creslin.1758

Guys, bear in mind that Creslin has admitted to not knowing who Lupi is, so they don’t know Arah. Arguing with him/her at this point is like arguing with a child who wants ice cream for dinner. They’re not going to understand the reasons behind certain skips (things like 0 drops from high hp deadly mobs that will respawn almost immediately) and other facts that make them ineligible for this kind of debate. If all he/she has done is AC and this is the conclusion they’ve drawn there is really no reason to keep talking.

And this is of no offense to Creslin, it’s just that I think for their argument to have validity, they need to experience it.

Clear percentage is not practical in arah. You would know this if you had ever done it.

Okay fine, it was just a random suggestion. I’m sure there is some other mechanic that would work there…it really doesn’t matter. The point remains regardless of its exact specifications.

Also, I fail to see how I have to be “required” to run every single dungeon path to notice a problem that is RIDICULOUSLY OBVIOUS after running almost ANY dungeon.

Like, if I run Arah will I all of a sudden think that it’s fun to run past most of the stuff in the dungeon and then have everyone sit on one pixel to fight the boss? No, I really don’t think so.

[Envy], [Moon]

Thoughts on skipping

LittleLepton.8915

Guys, bear in mind that Creslin has admitted to not knowing who Lupi is, so they don’t know Arah. Arguing with him/her at this point is like arguing with a child who wants ice cream for dinner. They’re not going to understand the reasons behind certain skips (things like 0 drops from high hp deadly mobs that will respawn almost immediately) and other facts that make them ineligible for this kind of debate. If all he/she has done is AC and this is the conclusion they’ve drawn there is really no reason to keep talking.

And this is of no offense to Creslin, it’s just that I think for their argument to have validity, they need to experience it.

Okay fine, it was just a random suggestion. I’m sure there is some other mechanic that would work there…it really doesn’t matter. The point remains regardless of its exact specifications.

Also, I fail to see how I have to be “required” to run every single dungeon path to notice a problem that is RIDICULOUSLY OBVIOUS after running almost ANY dungeon.

Like, if I run Arah will I all of a sudden think that it’s fun to run past most of the stuff in the dungeon and then have everyone sit on one pixel to fight the boss? No, I really don’t think so.

I’m going to first direct you to my post above.

It’s not that you’re required to run it, but I think you should allow and understand that the more knowledgable of dungeon runners should know more about this. If you run Arah, with a pug, you will likely hate skipping more, because of how they do it and how ineffective it is, because most pugs don’t know what they’re doing, if you attempt a full clear of mobs you will find that it isn’t entirely possible due to fast respawn ing mobs that are ridiculous HP sponges.

These facts are what you need to know. You cannot generalize and expect to be right all the time. Experience it first, then tell us how you feel.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Thoughts on skipping

Miku Lawrence.6329

Well, they could always make dragonite ore drop from silver mobs. I’d totally clear the dungeon.

Snow Crows [SC]

Thoughts on skipping

LittleLepton.8915

Well, they could always make dragonite ore drop from silver mobs. I’d totally clear the dungeon.

Fair point. Me too.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Tyrannus Blade.3408

Tyrannus Blade.3408

Don’t like it, don’t do it, don’t join the groups that want to do it and instead make your own group. Wanting to mechanically force play-style B because you don’t like play-style A on players who like play-style A but don’t like play-style B is incredibly selfish.
Optional incentives are fine though.

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

100% dropchance for 1 dag f/ag ore per silver elite, no exceptions.

LFM lupi locust farm

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

Thoughts on skipping

MastaNeenja.1537

I like this idea I’d happily murder silver mobs for dragonite, i hate doing world events.

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Would do it all day every day.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

Agreed, that would be an awesome change. World events are killing my soul.

Thoughts on skipping

Miku Lawrence.6329

Oh my! I got so many likes!

Snow Crows [SC]

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Syn Sity.5826

Syn Sity.5826

If you still think that every enemy should need to be killed after running arah then you are insane. I can’t imagine even the most hardcore of anti-skippers are willing to spend 6 hours on every arah path they do. And again, if you did arah you would understand this, but if you can show me a video of you “sitting on one pixel” to kill lupi with no effort then I’m sure it would be quite an impressive feat. I am aware that you were exaggerating, but maybe using hyperboles to talk about content that you haven’t even done is a bit ignorant.

[DnT]

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Brilliant idea. I’d kill mobs in dungeons for dragonite. World events are the most painful part of the game for me, and are the limiter for every single bit of ascended gear I make.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Flea Exercise.5098

Flea Exercise.5098

Meta is a consequence of optimization. And optimization is inevitable. Heck, literally every process in the universe tend to optimize itself.

Imagine an early paleolithic tribe. A few dozen generations earlier someone invented the stone tool industry. The tribe is on the verge of chasm. Group A complains about the “meta”. They consider stoneworking as feat which overtrivializes life, which contains absolutely no challenge and interest compared to making tools with your own hands. Group B begins to alienate, by time passing they form separate tribe and they do not accept any one from the group A because they are not nearly self-sufficient in hunting and gathering thus being a burden.
What if Group A was dominant?

Optimization is the reason we have shinies.

Sorry for bad englando:)

[ZDs]

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

I’d clear every elite too for dragonites!

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: kny.3789

kny.3789

i think ive been convinced. we should just have anet put portals at the start of the dungeon that lead directly to the end boss. all new dungeons should just be single room encounters. there would be no walls to glitch through no monsters to worry about just enter the instance spam rotation collect rewards.

why have mobs if they dont all drop valuable stuff each time. why have corridors obstacles mazes and traps if nobody has time to deal them or they are just in the way of the reward. this design will allow Anet to put more rewards in the game since they wont have to make content that no one wants to be bothered with.

everything about dungeons should be changed. and since they would be so much more fun… they should be called “Fungeons”.

fungeon runners 4 life!

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: notabot.3497

notabot.3497

i think ive been convinced. we should just have anet put portals at the start of the dungeon that lead directly to the end boss. all new dungeons should just be single room encounters. there would be no walls to glitch through no monsters to worry about just enter the instance spam rotation collect rewards.

why have mobs if they dont all drop valuable stuff each time. why have corridors obstacles mazes and traps if nobody has time to deal them or they are just in the way of the reward. this design will allow Anet to put more rewards in the game since they wont have to make content that no one wants to be bothered with.

everything about dungeons should be changed. and since they would be so much more fun… they should be called “Fungeons”.

fungeon runners 4 life!

nice logical fallacy, I think it falls under the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum category of arguments.

Thoughts on skipping

kny.3789

it just a bummer that my fallacy may actually be what people want from dungeon content.

and may actually be the future of gw2. we are way more likely to get two more world bosses (after the worm and the watchknight) than we are to get a new explorable dungeon.

im trying to illustrate that what people want to skip in dungeons are what makes dungeons what they are. if you remove what people seem to have a problem with than they are no longer dungeons by definition. thus Fungeons.

slightly off topic: is it really THAT hard to get drogonite that people would change the way they do dungeons over them? honestly don’t know not even 500 yet.

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: notabot.3497

notabot.3497

Dragonite is solely from farming world bosses. World bosses are no skill required press 1 to win fests. Stuff that the casuals who hate zerk stacking supposedly argue against. Its a chore for a rare, random garbage drops, and a paltry amount of dragonite. They are time gated and you have to go to them when they are ready rather than being able to just jump into the content at any old hour.

The one time they made a WB actually challenging? Teq, now nobody does it regularly and it gets done mostly on guild created overflow servers. Which prevents randoms from wandering in and increasing the scaling without contributing effective effort.

Considering that the average player seems to be so bad they manage to die to stupid crap like standing next to jormag I guess you are right about people just wanting press one to win content. Too bad the people who actually are like that aren’t part of the dungeon community and are part of the champ train/LS crowd.

Thoughts on skipping

kny.3789

when i pug i normally avoid partys that imply that they intend to skip. when i cant avoid them i cooperate and follow directions to the best of my ability without complaint because even is its less fun for me to skip mobs its still way more fun to work together than not. when i join a pug and that doesnt mention skipping till we’re mid run or not at all the best i can do is say something like “i prefer to kill stuff.” and hope enough of the pug knows what they are doing. truth is im a small minority. a non skipping group fundamentally exists as a premade. you will rarely if ever find a pug that insists on killing mobs in their path. the dungeon community IS speed runners its the only thing about dungeons thats note worthy. the dugeons are not hard enough that simply beating them is bragging rights. so the only thing left is to do them faster.

im afraid that if people dont opt not to skip for noobs and pugs then Anet will force people not to skip by changing the way dungeons work thus killing the dungeon community as it is now and possibly killing the game. or put in more skip friendly content that i dislike and possibly killing the game for me and the few who agree.

and to the people who keep saying “full clear” and “kill every single mob” you guys are being ridiculous on purpose right? no one has EVER killed every single last mob in any dungeon path (not counting fractals and story intances.). seems important that i state that people who like clearing only clear stuff that is in the direct path of the party drops loot and doesnt despawn when completing and objective.

spending hours killing every mob is supposed to sound stupid but what sounds stupid to me is watching a pug group die over and over using speed run tactics that the group cant execute properly. ive seen dozens of such groups. i havent seen many full clear groups though. let alone ones that take hours to complete a path.

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

when i pug i normally avoid partys that imply that they intend to skip. when i cant avoid them i cooperate and follow directions to the best of my ability without complaint because even is its less fun for me to skip mobs its still way more fun to work together than not. when i join a pug and that doesnt mention skipping till we’re mid run or not at all the best i can do is say something like “i prefer to kill stuff.” and hope enough of the pug knows what they are doing. truth is im a small minority. a non skipping group fundamentally exists as a premade. you will rarely if ever find a pug that insists on killing mobs in their path. the dungeon community IS speed runners its the only thing about dungeons thats note worthy. the dugeons are not hard enough that simply beating them is bragging rights. so the only thing left is to do them faster.

im afraid that if people dont opt not to skip for noobs and pugs then Anet will force people not to skip by changing the way dungeons work thus killing the dungeon community as it is now and possibly killing the game. or put in more skip friendly content that i dislike and possibly killing the game for me and the few who agree.

and to the people who keep saying “full clear” and “kill every single mob” you guys are being ridiculous on purpose right? no one has EVER killed every single last mob in any dungeon path (not counting fractals and story intances.). seems important that i state that people who like clearing only clear stuff that is in the direct path of the party drops loot and doesnt despawn when completing and objective.

spending hours killing every mob is supposed to sound stupid but what sounds stupid to me is watching a pug group die over and over using speed run tactics that the group cant execute properly. ive seen dozens of such groups. i havent seen many full clear groups though. let alone ones that take hours to complete a path.

Make your own LFG, and put “no skipping, full clear” in the title. There are plenty of like-minded folks like you, and you can find them in PUGs if you are clear about your expectations. The default of the community is to skip, so you should expect groups that do not specify anything to skip.

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

For most paths skipping is assumed. Certain exploits are also assumed. If you don’t try and trap those two Nightmare Court flunkies behind the tree in TA up you can expect someone to complain, even though it’s not a particularly hard fight. Anybody who wants to run no-skipping needs to advertise it as such, and while it will take slightly longer to fill it will still fill.

I will say that I enjoy CM more since they took out that exploit which let you bypass a lot of content, and I would probably enjoy a few of the fights that came up if I stopped skipping, but I still prefer to skip. If I ran regularly with a group of like-minded people the only thing I wouldn’t skip that is usually skipped is that first totem in HotW 1&3, and the champ vine in TA forward.

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Kanto.1659

Kanto.1659

As mentioned the whole problem is design. In City of Heroes no one skipped. Mobs were killed quickly because they were meant to. The rewards in XP, cash and drops were the reward from the mission with the XP and cash from the actual reward only a small part.

But killing the enemies was the source of cash and loot.

Then we have The Secret World. TSW dungeons were a thing of beauty. One, two, perhaps three trash packs between each boss, but no more. And more often just one pack. We went into TSW instances for a chance of loot from the bosses, not to fight the trash, and the designers accommodated that.

Then we have WoW. Skipping in WoW is almost unheard of thanks to the claustrophobic design of the instances. There are no (very few) wide areas, we travel through narrow corridors, when we meet enemies we have no way to sneak past them and the few classes who might (thief with stealth, ranger with agro drop skills) cannot beat the last boss without their healer and tank, who they have no such tools.

The only and real problem here are the rewards. Look at how champions were shunned and suddenly even Kholer is killed. For a green item and some crafting materials plus some silver. Turn all silvers mobs into veterans and people will not be skipping them so hard.

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

The design flaw definitively isn’t skipping, it’s the fact that dungeons are the same each time you play it! Anet’s design seems to be kill Boss 1,2,3 or just make the Boss harder with gimmicks.

Anet developers need to go play some of the original RPG’s where every you never knew what awaited you on the other side of a door; treasure, trap, or enemies.

Dungeons need randomness, hidden areas, random traps in different places, random trash mops, hidden treasure, NPC’s, etc. Add a few new paths with hidden areas to each dungeon and then let the paths be random! Make players search for treasure and not just a chest at the end. How about dungeon skills for finding treasure/trap & disarming traps & opening trapped chests?

Just adding multiple random doors to each path, where each one may be a trap, fight, or treasure. You can stop players from running through dungeons today by adding a few floor traps that drop players back to the starting area.

Dungeons need better treasure, how about rescuing random NPC in dungeons that give you a discount from a vendor, code/discount from the trading post! There’s not a lot of randomness in the stuff you get today.

Thoughts on skipping

maxinion.8396

The design flaw definitively isn’t skipping, it’s the fact that dungeons are the same each time you play it! Anet’s design seems to be kill Boss 1,2,3 or just make the Boss harder with gimmicks.

Anet developers need to go play some of the original RPG’s where every you never knew what awaited you on the other side of a door; treasure, trap, or enemies.

Dungeons need randomness, hidden areas, random traps in different places, random trash mops, hidden treasure, NPC’s, etc. Add a few new paths with hidden areas to each dungeon and then let the paths be random! Make players search for treasure and not just a chest at the end. How about dungeon skills for finding treasure/trap & disarming traps & opening trapped chests?

Just adding multiple random doors to each path, where each one may be a trap, fight, or treasure. You can stop players from running through dungeons today by adding a few floor traps that drop players back to the starting area.

Dungeons need better treasure, how about rescuing random NPC in dungeons that give you a discount from a vendor, code/discount from the trading post! There’s not a lot of randomness in the stuff you get today.

CoF p1 has a number of random events. AC has troll.

I have never seen anyone ever do any of the events, or kill the troll. The rewards are just too kittenty.

Thoughts on skipping

LittleLepton.8915

I have done the bridge event and the troll. Because when I went into them, no one really knew what was skip able and what wasn’t.

I think this is why I hate both of those dungeons. #BadFirstImpressions

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

CoF p1 has a number of random events. AC has troll.

I have never seen anyone ever do any of the events, or kill the troll. The rewards are just too kittenty.

I did troll and Kholer yesterday.. My advice find a Guild, ask them to du dungeons without skipping and there you go.

But I will be honest and say that it is very rare to find players who rather do the dungeon than skipp it Also saying that, I know we who don’t wanna skip is a minority and people doing dungeon runs do this for mostly to farm and ofc they don’t want it to go slower.

Someone had a good idea about better rewards and stuff for % of the dungeon compleated. That sounds awesome!

And I am actually one of those who hates skipping so every means to stop skipping would make me happy

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Thoughts on skipping

LittleLepton.8915

It’s great that some people don’t want to skip. My advice to them is find people with thoughts like their own.

But the second anyone is bashed for wanting to skip I draw the line. The second that a non skipper joins a group and expects the entire group to kill everything (without it being specified in lfg) I draw the line.

There is no reason to expect that a group of people you do not know is fine with their time being wasted. The only way I think this can be solved is by closely describing/reading the groups in question on the lfg, to keep like minded individuals together.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

It’s great that some people don’t want to skip. My advice to them is find people with thoughts like their own.

But the second anyone is bashed for wanting to skip I draw the line. The second that a non skipper joins a group and expects the entire group to kill everything (without it being specified in lfg) I draw the line.

There is no reason to expect that a group of people you do not know is fine with their time being wasted. The only way I think this can be solved is by closely describing/reading the groups in question on the lfg, to keep like minded individuals together.

So true. Everyone should respect eachother skipper or not.
But the same goes the other way around.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Thoughts on skipping

LittleLepton.8915

So true. Everyone should respect eachother skipper or not.
But the same goes the other way around.

I can assure you that none of the regulars here would join a group that said no skipping. Unless they felt like farming or something.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Thoughts on skipping

Iris Ng.9845

In COE, it is pretty much killing everything :’>

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Thoughts on skipping

LittleLepton.8915

Hmm?

I actually kill a lot more in Coe than other dungeons. Especially path 3. Heavy moldy bags and vicious claws from those baby destroyers, fabulous.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Thoughts on skipping

Iris Ng.9845

I know right!

/15charrsandkittens

Thoughts on skipping

maxinion.8396

I bet you still skip the abom after the laser cannon defense!

Thoughts on skipping

LittleLepton.8915

I bet you still skip the abom after the laser cannon defense!

Yes. That is true.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Thoughts on skipping

Iris Ng.9845

XD

Abom is such a pain…

Thoughts on skipping

MastaNeenja.1537

Abomination is there to punish players who don’t keep their bag space clear.

Thoughts on skipping

Iris Ng.9845

So true! ; _ ;
Were you there the whole time?

Thoughts on skipping

MastaNeenja.1537

I fought it a few times i’d rather not do it again. That particular part taught me the importance of clearing space in between runs, or having so many bags it didn’t matter, but yeah sometimes we have to learn the hard way. Funny now when I look back on it, i wasn’t about to leave that charged core.

Thoughts on skipping

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Abomination is there to punish players who don’t keep their bag space clear.

Hah, true. It’s always that p3 Abom run, when you’ve already gotten a lot of loot from the previous 2 paths and bam! Inventory full, while surrounded with to many heavy moldy bags.
[first world problems]

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community