The Eternal

The Eternal

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I could’ve sweared that I had sabetha checked for the Eternal achi last week, only missing VG and gorse. Yesterday the group killed VG and Gorse without any dying, but after getting them on the checklist I see to my surprise that I’m missing Sabetha! What trickery! Is there any unknown mechanic I dont know of, making me lose the third boss, is it weekly reset?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

The Eternal

Posted by: RustyMech.9876

RustyMech.9876

All three in a single run would be my guess.

The Eternal

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

Had it in different runs.

The Eternal

Posted by: harold.3526

harold.3526

Had it in different runs.

me too

Chaos | Death And Taxes [DnT]

The Eternal

Posted by: AzureDream.4819

AzureDream.4819

Different runs. But yesturday we killed every single without deaths, so idk.

The Eternal

Posted by: randomguy.1283

randomguy.1283

The eternal achievement for sabetha sometimes doesn’t work (I had to kill her twice without anyone dieing)

The Eternal

nacario.9417

The eternal achievement for sabetha sometimes doesn’t work (I had to kill her twice without anyone dieing)

so there is indeed a bug. I was 100% sure I had her done on the checklist, i saw the green indicator last week. And then yesterday I lost it, while VG and Gorse has it. I wonder if i should send a support ticket and hope for a fix? Since im going on vac soon and wont be playing for a while :/

Power Ranger PvP

The Eternal

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

There is indeed a bug with Sabetha. My group had a tittle run for those who are missing it and even though we had a very smooth kill, some of us did not get the credits.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

The Eternal

Posted by: Crystal Reid

Crystal Reid

Game Designer

We saw a report on this last week and we’re looking into this.

The Eternal

nacario.9417

Thats great thank you! But should i send in a support ticket nonetheless? Or will it be an autofix, that the system “remembers” who had done it in the past so that we get the achi after an update?

Power Ranger PvP

The Eternal

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

We saw a report on this last week and we’re looking into this.

While you are looking it, can you rename the title to “Almost Eternal” and make “The Eternal” require completing the whole raid without anyone dying a single time (failed attempt resets weekly).

The Eternal

Posted by: DoM.8396

DoM.8396

Hi. I just contacted support regarding this issue and I was redirected to here. My team also killed Sabetha last night and none of us was rewarded progress towards our Undefeated achievement.

I have uploaded a video as proof that we didn’t get the achievement and we are all eagerly awaiting to have it rewarded to us…

https://youtu.be/60y8vtaX_rE

The Eternal

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

They cannot fix that for you, they never fix achievements for people. You will have to kill Sabetha again and hope it will not bug.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.