The best part of Tuesdays! Unlisted changes?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Quin Marino.6384

Quin Marino.6384

Scavenger hunt time! What got changed today that didn’t make the patch notes? Anything game changing? I was kind of expecting necromancers to no longer be able to enter dungeon instances or something of that sort.

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Sadly Anet has yet to fix the bug that lets Necros join dungeons, we have to keep kicking them. Eventually it will be fixed though.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: zargnath.9524

zargnath.9524

They have hidden the fractal portal behind a big wooden wall. I believe this is to prevennt new players from entering it by accident.

Seriously though, that wall freaked me out and will probably make me lose ~2 sec whenever I try to roll swamp because of the increased distance from the bank.

I haven’t found any real changes though.

Gnarl Blackfur – Charr ranger
Bob – Four legged shapeshifter
HeXagonis [HeX]

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Well necros didnt get banned from instances. But we did get a stealth change to axe auto attack. It was to fix auto attack cancel abuse which resulted in double the attack speed. The new animation is buggy and has resulted in a slight increase repeat time. So the worst weapon in the game was nerfed slightly. x)

Not that anyone uses axe anyway. :>

Posted by: Titanimite.2534

Titanimite.2534

One of my friends said that the Orbs in Arah p3 and p4 cannot be ran. When running the second orb, interacting near the door brings up the same dialog as if you didn’t have an orb at all and prevents progress. He sent me a video showing this but I have yet to test it as I am stuck at work.

Can anyone verify?

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

Well necros didnt get banned from instances. But we did get a stealth change to axe auto attack. It was to fix auto attack cancel abuse which resulted in double the attack speed. The new animation is buggy and has resulted in a slight increase repeat time. So the worst weapon in the game was nerfed slightly. x)

Not that anyone uses axe anyway. :>

Reminds me of when they ‘fixed’ ranger SB autoattack ><

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Uhhhhh, we ran the orbs in Arah fine today. Not sure what you mean there… /shifty eyes

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

not dungeon related but if you farm keys (humans), you have to unlock wps now ( DR, queensdale etc.) instead of having them unlocked when you proceed in personal story

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

They actually fixed the safespot in molten facility this time without bugging out the boss.

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

closest target functionality got changed rip all the thiefsploits in arah /cry

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

One of my friends said that the Orbs in Arah p3 and p4 cannot be ran. When running the second orb, interacting near the door brings up the same dialog as if you didn’t have an orb at all and prevents progress. He sent me a video showing this but I have yet to test it as I am stuck at work.

Can anyone verify?

Stuck at work, too, but cannot verify that – no web cam.

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

stealth gets you revealed after 3secs inside of it, mesmers were unable to join pvp matches of any kind right after the patch

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I assume the stealth bug happened after the second patch or something. Didnt have any problems with stealth yesterday.

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Mai Trin’s entrance speech seems to be delayed(~1min). Just happened once, so can’t rlly elaborate.

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Molten Furnace Fractal: Door moved again. This time with the boss. It is still a safespot tho. Fire goes right through you. Only had to dodge last 2 tornadoes that spawn at that spot.
Cliffside Fractal: When Archi drops his hammer at the start it disappeared at pickup. Party wipe fixed it.
Mai Trin still cross-eyed. Her shots still can miss and she will teleport to the other side of the room.

(edited by TheRandomGuy.7246)

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

The game of our whole party just crashed after we killed the skritt in Thaumanova.

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

The game of our whole party just crashed after we killed the skritt in Thaumanova.

gee gee

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

Quick update for the thaumanova bug, we got it again (gg) and it crashed again, but if at least 1 person doesn’t close the error message, this person is still in the fractal even if the client has crashed. This means, that the rest of the party can reenter the fractal after they restarted their game.

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

TheRandomGuy.7246

Quick update for the thaumanova bug, we got it again (gg) and it crashed again, but if at least 1 person doesn’t close the error message, this person is still in the fractal even if the client has crashed. This means, that the rest of the party can reenter the fractal after they restarted their game.

Wait what? Is this for real? Killing a skritt crashes whole party? kitten.

Posted by: stachekiller.2591

stachekiller.2591

So we just successfully beat the Thaumanova boss only to be prevented from moving forward. The boss room stayed active, no chest and we could not move to the final fractal. Guess they fixed the skritt bug only to introduce a funner one.

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

Yesterday we were doing Thaumanova Fractal and everybody had their game crash, it seems to be a new issue with the last update.

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Molten Furnace Fractal: Door moved again. This time with the boss. It is still a safespot tho. Fire goes right through you. Only had to dodge last 2 tornadoes that spawn at that spot.
Cliffside Fractal: When Archi drops his hammer at the start it disappeared at pickup. Party wipe fixed it.
Mai Trin still cross-eyed. Her shots still can miss and she will teleport to the other side of the room.

That Mai Trin thing isn’t a bug. It’s usually when she’s blinded and the 10% chance procs and her teleport pistol shot ends up missing you and hitting the wall.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

It is a bug and is not related to blind, if someone gets hit by her shot in melee range she will teleport to the other end of the room.

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

what was this about?

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

what was this about?

You used to be able to bind a key for target closest enemy and it would target the closest thing regardless if you could see it or not. It’s been changed back to required that it’s in your field of view.

TheRandomGuy.7246

So thaaaaaats why i can’t check what mobs are next in Timegate fractal….

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

clicking your looted things over on the right opens the relevant ui window again

that kitten was broken for like the last month, worst month of my life

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions