The new Fractal daily chests.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

Daily Fractals of the Mists bonus chests are awarded after defeating the kraken. The rewards are now based off of the minimum of the player’s reward level or current fractal scale.

I completed a lvl 30 fractal and the reward was a lvl 30 reward even though my player level is past 40. Is it based on you personal min level or the lowest lvl of your party? When is the reward based on your level and when is it based on the fractal scale.

Magumer Ranger

Posted by: Zileve.2089

Zileve.2089

It’s based on the lower of either Personal Reward level or Current Scale.

Reward: 30, Current: 25 = you get a lv 25 daily chest

Reward: 30, Current: 40 = you get a lv 30 daily chest.

(edited by Zileve.2089)

Posted by: kiba.2768

kiba.2768

does this mean that if i ran lvl 10 and my reward lvl is 30, i would get a 30 chest for doing lvl 10?

even lvl 2?

Posted by: Prowler.2589

Prowler.2589

So is daily limited to once per character now instead if tiers?

At level 50 i could do 5 dailies, now I can only do 1? Since rewards are based on my reward level..

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

At level 50 i could do 5 dailies, now I can only do 1? Since rewards are based on my reward level..

I just did 4 dailies what are you talking about

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Your fractal level is still character dependent, so you would still get the dailies from running them on other characters.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: Zileve.2089

Zileve.2089

does this mean that if i ran lvl 10 and my reward lvl is 30, i would get a 30 chest for doing lvl 10?

even lvl 2?

You’d get a level 10 chest. The -lower- of the two.

Posted by: Kurow.6973

Kurow.6973

Geez…it’s not that complicated guys.

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

So, what about increasing in fractal scale? The way I understood it a player at like 20 wouldn’t progress to 21 if he did a scale 19 fractal, but if a scale 19 player did scale 20 or 21 he’d progress?

Posted by: Kurow.6973

Kurow.6973

So, what about increasing in fractal scale? The way I understood it a player at like 20 wouldn’t progress to 21 if he did a scale 19 fractal, but if a scale 19 player did scale 20 or 21 he’d progress?

Correct.

If you do a lower level, it’s same as before, you don’t progress. However, if you do a higher level, you go up 1 level.

Posted by: soulcakeduck.7036

soulcakeduck.7036

If you’re doing a lower level, the only change is that you should receive karma for completing it now.

If you’re doing a level equal or higher to what you’ve unlocked, you’ll progress your personal level and be rewarded at your personal level (regardless of how high the actual difficulty is set).