The super easy way to get into raids

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: PadreNike.1803

PadreNike.1803

TL;DR join any “teaching/training” group you can find, they are usually run by very experienced bored raiders.

Lately I’ve been seeing a trend, as people who raid hardcore clear the raid early during the week (most serious raiders I know even make the effort to do so at reset), we are left with not much to do during the rest of the week leaving most of us who like raiding to either PUG or form teaching groups just for fun and helping other people, play a different class we don’t get a chance to play much with our static group or experiment with different team comps.

Lots of teaching groups I have joined or “no exp” groups end up having very few new people (it’s funny when you ask “x up if u need explanation or new” and only 1 person X’s up) and many other very good players who are there for the reasons I stated above.
I have countless examples from the past month of “teaching” groups gone pro, just today I joined a “VG teaching” group with a vanilla longbow ranger and we 2 shot VG, no gear checks, no LI ping, good attitude and good fun (you’d be surprised at the good vibes people have when they don’t really need the kill).

My advice is do not avoid the progression groups, wait for Tuesday onward (let the hardcores get thier clear) and simply join any teaching / training group you can find, more often than not you’ll get a very experienced group of people and get your kill faster even than those who publish for “exp”.

Bhagawan
My YouTube
My Army

Posted by: Arvizal.8436

Arvizal.8436

I want to bump this back up because this actually helped me (finally) get into raids. I’ve been waiting for them since launch but I often dont have the time to sit there on resets and grind raids for hours or whatever, dealing with the salt that comes with. (I moved from fractals to raids, more strats and more fun!)

Thanks!

Thief main since launch! – Ded Pixel – Maguuma – [SAS]

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Good suggestion, thanks. I have only 15 LI and since my guild stopped raiding I didn’t raid at all just because I was scared of the people’s attitude