Thermanova Reactor Heat Room Engi

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SnuffleCarrots.2701

SnuffleCarrots.2701

Do any engi’s have a good way of doing the heat room in the Thermanova Fractal? I’ve been trying all kinds of things and I can’t quite figure it out. If it’s a low fractal 1-10 I can just rocket boot and dodge halfway through the room only to get downed. I can get back up in a low level fractal and reach the end with the rocket boots but this technique doesn’t work in higher levels. Any ideas?

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I haven’t done a 50 without some cooling rods yet, I think it can be done though.

Have AED, Elixir R, Rocket Boots, and Slick Shoes

Run in, dodge, elixir R, dodge, AED when low, when you pop back up Rocket Boots and superspeed, then if you’re going to go down Toss Elixir R and it can bring you back on some levels or with cooling rods.

To add to this there’s also a trait that will refresh your heal when you drop to 25% so if you trigger AED initially at like 26%+ then it’ll be available again.

Posted by: SnuffleCarrots.2701

SnuffleCarrots.2701

I’ll give it a go. Thanks!

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Or just use elixir X and hope to get rampage that let’s you pretty much get to halfway and then come out and pop AED and rocket boobs and you’re done.

Also Jerus AMR only works when you actually take a hit below 25% afaik so not really useful against a DoT.

Jerus.4350

Or just use elixir X and hope to get rampage that let’s you pretty much get to halfway and then come out and pop AED and rocket boobs and you’re done.

Also Jerus AMR only works when you actually take a hit below 25% afaik so not really useful against a DoT.

0.0 rocket boobs!?!

Thanks though, didn’t know that, I haven’t actually tried the heat room in a while but that was a thought I had that might make it easier.

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

I can’t unsee the mental image now.

Jerus.4350

I can’t unsee the mental image now.

Attachments: