This is not the slightest bit of fun

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Q:

I don’t like the dungeons in this game to begin with. I’m not going to go anywhere in a game where I’m going to die multiple times before getting to the end. I don’t grind on the Orr maps for the same reason.

The dungeons here are simply too kittening hard. They take too long and the loot is such utter crap that they aren’t worth to do, and these fractals are the same kitten on a different day. This isn’t fun.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Don’t go undergeared and don’t go for power/precision/crit dmg gear, as it’s not the way in this game, sorry.

Posted by: ObviousSpy.2014

ObviousSpy.2014

First, you didn’t ask a question. Using Q: is you asking a question, but you didn’t ask one.
Second, dungeons are just different from the rest of PvE content. You can’t go in as a 5-Signet warrior or a dagger/dagger thief without being incredibly tanky.

Basically, you have to balance your play style with your party. You are no longer alone in these dungeons, and they are designed that way. 5 people running in trying to do as much damage as they can are going to find themselves wiping over and over again. However, a group that focuses on working together, even in the slightest, are going to have a much better time.

For instance, have an Ele throw down a Fire Combo Field, and have someone use a Blast Combo Finisher. Now everyone in your group has a few stacks of might! Using abilities that benefit your group on a whole will greatly improve your chances of success.