This is the best they improve FOTM?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: baalblade.8465

baalblade.8465

Fix rejoin issue

Remove level restriction.

That’s it?

I mean really? that’s all? The title and description seem more like some major huge changes. Disappointing…

Maybe they should might as well remove level for FOTM since Arenanet already at that.

I mean how would you feel if they sudden add level to AC CM COF?

Want to know how i feel? it’s called “grinding the same content” and it’s not new in MMO

(edited by baalblade.8465)

Posted by: IceBlink.4317

IceBlink.4317

It’s the two most biggest complaints about FotM dungeon, the inability to rejoin your party if you accidentally disconnect, and the level restriction. If you don’t like it, play ironman rules where if someone leaves, they’re not allowed to rejoin or something.

baalblade.8465

It’s the two most biggest complaints about FotM dungeon, the inability to rejoin your party if you accidentally disconnect, and the level restriction. If you don’t like it, play ironman rules where if someone leaves, they’re not allowed to rejoin or something.

I didn’t say i don’t like the change, don’t put word in my mouth.

I just hate the fact they are just lazy when it come to “IMPROVING” the dungeons, or simply working on entire GW2 Dungeon contents.

Create 1 new dungeon and add 50 level to it, maybe they should add level 100, you know, more level to grind for this “non-grind” mmo. That would make Guild Wars 2 more fun right?

Posted by: UrieltheFlameofGod.8643

UrieltheFlameofGod.8643

I’m amazed we’re getting any changes this quickly. FotM has only been causing problems for two months, while all the other dungeons have been awful since release.

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

The individual fractals are already amazing dungeons. This is the only thing that really needs to be fixed.

baalblade.8465

while all the other dungeons have been awful since release.

Oh don’t get me start on other dungeons. I mean we have monsters 1 shot 2 shots people. Trap and crap that also 1 shot 2 shots people.

I mean geez I know we have dodge evasion system but isn’t this a little too extreme difficult, especially there a limit how often we can dodge. Kratos didn’t have any limit on his dodge.

And don’t get me start on bug and glitches. Guild Wars 2 Dungeon probably the worst weakness of GW2 and need serious change. Like “real change”

PS: Does anyone here beside me love FOTM Swamp? it drives newbies crazy. There must be some sadistic developer sitting somewhere on the throne up there above Arena

(edited by baalblade.8465)

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

The January update is still a ways away. I’d hold off in saying that the other dungeons won’t get any improvements until at least a week before the update.

Not sure how removing fractal levels makes sense, the point of fractals is the difficulty and loot scaling. And everything in this game is grindy in some way, not sure what you want at this point.

Posted by: ManahAngelEyes.5069

ManahAngelEyes.5069

I’m very pleased with the news!
Gone are the days where I’m scrounging around for members who also have to do level 11 or 13! Many were right below or over the levels I was looking for, even with the lfg site it took me a long time to find 4 members
I still encountered bad players on higher levels, so this won’t change much I think

I think it’s best to look at a player’s skill, not their fractal level or gear, and most importantly look at the teamplay (you can have 5 great players, without cooperation/ an “everyone for themselves mentality”, you can still get wiped or struggle pretty badly)

Posted by: Hearte.6852

Hearte.6852

I’m happy that they’re addressing a couple of the issues, but wow, waiting up to nearly a month and a half for them? O.o

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

I’m happy that they’re addressing a couple of the issues, but wow, waiting up to nearly a month and a half for them? O.o

Exactly. Wtf?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: Stonecaduceus.5638

Stonecaduceus.5638

I seem to remember something about a bunch of holidays coming up….

80 Guardian/Elementalist/Warrior
Wurm’s Bane
Jade Quarry

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Not everything revolves around dungeons, you know…

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

I’m confused, did they fix dc and remove levels from fractals?

Nvm I see it.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

(edited by Zogyark.4597)

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

They will fix it at the end of January. So just a lot of toil and wasted time until then.

I expected these changes by now. I also thought they’d increase tokens given after each, as I don’t plan on running a dungeon 200 times to get anything from the merchant.

The fact that they said nothing about that, and that it’s another month before it works properly(who knows if I’ll even be playing then) has at least given me the clarity of mind to decide to just write off FotM altogether.

Posted by: Sion.1653

Sion.1653

Sheesh people. You guys feel so entitled, it’s not even funny. I wonder what games you all have played previously where content was introduced extremely often and with no bugs – this sort of things take a lot of work and time.

This addresses the two major issues with fractals. Personally, I love fractals. And I applaud them for addressing these two problems.

A month more is too long?

Maybe you can learn some patience.

Posted by: Hearte.6852

Hearte.6852

People are being patient. But this will be two and a half months to get a fix for something as simple as a group member disconnecting. Something that happens with great frequency.