Tiers and the paths to which they correspond

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: bretfrag.5607

bretfrag.5607

I have one path left to do in Arah before I get the Dungeon Master achievement but I can’t remember which I haven’t done. For some reason on the achievement screen the paths are referred to as tiers which don’t numerically correspond to the former. So I’ve done Story, paths 1 and 4 for definite, yet of tiers 1-5, I’ve done all except 5.

tl:dr: In the Arah dungeon, which path is Tier 5?

Thanks.

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

it’s just the tier of achievement. no relation to path.

if you’ve done story then you probably haven’t done path 4.

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

There is no way to see which paths you have already done by looking at the achievements, i mean, there is no correlation like you are saying, like tier 1 being story, tier 2 being path 1 and so on. You will have to remember which paths you have done by yourself.

You can search on youtube for videos for the paths 2 and 3 so you can try to remember which one you have already done. In path 2 you first fight Belka, an asura boss who uses a bow and keeps teleporting around and knocking you back at some flaming barrels, path 3 you starting fight 2 bosses together, one with a bow that keeps poisoning and immobilizing and other that has a hammer and one shots you.

Oh, if you are not sure if you have done p1 and p4, p1 you fight a giant ooze at the beginning and p4 is a long-kitten path, people usually leave p4 for last before getting DM.

(edited by Casmurro.9046)

Posted by: bretfrag.5607

bretfrag.5607

Thanks both. Yeah there’s no way I could forget the 3 hour ordeal that was path 4.
I had a look at some vids and think it must be path 2.