Turn FoTM weapons into skins

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

So I got all of these ages ago, and they’re taking up a ton of space. Normally if it was one of two, it’s no problem but its just simply NOT the case for me. I’d assume A-Net has no plans to do anything with them so I’m asking the following.

Can A-Net convert all of my fotm weapons I found into skins where I can apply them without using a transmutation charge? Can they just send the number of charges so I can get rid of these finally? I really need the room.

Attachments:

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

i had more than you.
Since they gave us the wardrobe i salvaged them getting lot of ecto.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

You even needed to transmute them before the Wardrobe and they didn’t plan to change it, as far as I know, so I don’t see why they would now.

Now that we got the wardrobe, you can use them as much as you like, so at least you’ve got that going, which is nice. (meme not intended)

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Exactly, you had to transmute, you now still have to transmute. Just salvage them, you can get some mats, ectos and globs of dark matter in the process. I don’t see anything wrong here.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Im kind of annoyed that duplicate skins are even more useless than before. You use to be able to salvage them for ectos (they were statless exotic weapons). Now you have a useless transmute which only takes up bank space. Really hope we get a fractal vendor that allows trading of skins, rings and ascended boxes soon.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

And make them Bound on Use please

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Im kind of annoyed that duplicate skins are even more useless than before. You use to be able to salvage them for ectos (they were statless exotic weapons). Now you have a useless transmute which only takes up bank space. Really hope we get a fractal vendor that allows trading of skins, rings and ascended boxes soon.

At the very least, they stack now. But I sure miss salvaging them for ectos…

Posted by: Argilla.8340

Argilla.8340

had to login and just say kitten you for having 4 daggers, been doing fractals since a year multiple times a day and still dont have it, kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

28k gems are you even serious

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

This was ask when they transfer the FotM weapons into skins as a drop. They officially said, they would love to do that, but they couldn’t do it.

I don’t remember what they officially said, but it was around the line of : ‘’We can’t do it automatically because we didn’t do anything to keep track of the weapons drop, so the only way to fix that problem is case by case and that cost too much money we won’t do it’’.

So basically. That suck, but i understand their point of view so make sure you get them all in your wardrobe and destroy them because Anet won’t do anything. (And personally, I understand why they won’t do anything).

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

had to login and just say kitten you for having 4 daggers, been doing fractals since a year multiple times a day and still dont have it, kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

4? I used 3-4 of em on other toons well before the change. Sorry This is a screenshot of left overs I hadn’t used.

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

O.o, 173 Pristine Relics from 49, 37, 30 and 20 Fractals and I’m still sitting on Rifle, Longbow, Shortbow, Shield only. I’m envying that inventory. ^^