Twilight Assault!

Twilight Assault!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Hard to say. They are both very irritating. I really hate those molten shamans that jump and do that knockback shockwave thing though.

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

The dredge in Molten Facility had that skill where they make a PbAoE where they don’t take any damage, so…

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: ManiumX.4735

ManiumX.4735

I feel like I’m one of the only people who wants the current TA explorable to be completely nuked and replaced. IMO the only thing it had going for it was the environmental design. It lacked good boss mechanics (except the 1st wurm boss to some extent), had a story which really didn’t add anything or matter (3 nightmare court leaders simply trying to take control after Faolin), and had those annoying poison flowers everywhere.

That isn’t to say there aren’t worse dungeons though (looking at you HotW and CM).

Oh god, please don’t. Aside from the end bosses I really enjoy Twilight Arbor. They just needed tweaks here and there not a start from scratch attitude. I’m really hoping that this Scarlet thing is a permanent path 4.

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: Breaking Bad.6241

Breaking Bad.6241

Oh god, please don’t. Aside from the end bosses I really enjoy Twilight Arbor. They just needed tweaks here and there not a start from scratch attitude. I’m really hoping that this Scarlet thing is a permanent path 4.

I seriously doubt they are starting from scratch. Actually, in the AC revamp the major change was the end bosses (also Spider and Kholer a bit). Most of the dungeon remained the same.

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: blessing nosferatu.3784

blessing nosferatu.3784

I fear the day they will revamp hotw… icebrood dredges…

[rT]

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

TA takes place before the defeat of Zhaitan, while the LS is post defeat. There is no way to implement Scarlet into the existing TA paths without creating a time paradox.

We’ll go back to TA, but it will take place after we defeated the Dark tree.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

It’s a new path for TA as well as new variations of the TA weapon skins (with a blue glow instead of purple) as random drops from explorable paths (it sounds like all paths will have a chance to drop the new versions of the TA weapons). If Twilight Assault is the start of a trend, they might be adding new paths to existing dungeons (so four to choose from instead of three, or more in the case of Arah) from now on and adding slightly altered versions of existing items as drops from the dungeons akin to fractal weapons.

There are also chests in the new path that can only be opened with five pieces of a key found in Maguuma. That must be the open world tie in for the dungeon. I suspect this part will go away at the end of the month.

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Does sound pretty good. Just hope its not ruined by timegated mechanics and dredge.

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I have mixed feels, I’m happy to see dungeons getting some attention, but sad to see that the vehicle used is is Scarlet. Didn’t she die or am I asking for too much?

Also Ather-crap? really? again? ZZZzzzzzzzZZZzzzzz

Time to fire the 15 year old that’s writing LS plot they have ran out of ideas.

Other random thoughts is this a permanent addition to TA or will it go away in two weeks? Also says its a lvl 80 path, is it truly lvl 80 or a buff you from 20 to 80?

(edited by MastaNeenja.1537)

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

A year later and the best they can do is add 1 path to an already existing dungeon.

Retired. Too many casuals.

Twilight Assault!

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Sorry busy adding electric guitar to the gemstore for 800 gems kthxbai.