Upcoming Fractal Changes

Upcoming Fractal Changes

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Will Lucky.8703

Will Lucky.8703

Well it’s been positive news so far, hopefully it continues.

Server: Far Shiverpeaks

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Murelax.6398

Murelax.6398

Every DG in GW2 has unique weapons and armor sets. What about FOTM ? I think that Fractals DESERVE to have unique armor sets. In the end, the point is that everyone want to earn something proving that he is good at.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Jacob.4280

Jacob.4280

Fractal Capacitor Backpiece
Fractal Weapon skins
Golden Fractal Weapon Skins
Legendary Backpiece

I think thats enough to show that u are actually into Fractals.
Could be more, but I think theres rly no reason for much more.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Thraellic.5147

Thraellic.5147

It is simply infuriating that all of these PATENTLY OBVIOUS mistakes, weren’t obvious to you (Anet) when first designing the system.

How are drop rates “lower than you anticipated”. Didn’t you PUT THEM IN in the first place?

How is Mastery XP lower than you intended? See above.

When did “RNG is bad” become anything but obvious? (Regarding gold rewards.)

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: MrTree.4890

MrTree.4890

So can we expect a fix for the rewards today or not? Cause 2 weeks ago you devs just laughed in our faces for speculating, but since HoT update was november and we’re december keeping away info is not teasing but downright bullying! So if you guys want speculatikn to stop or not have players posting your communication is incompetent i suggest leaving some info over here would be the smart move and not like last time sry guys as you alreafy saw we didnt include the fractal fix yet like we didnt notice by that time!

So plz devs be respectfull for once and give us info. Would be nice to have you guys updating on progress in your own thread! That would be teasing!

Because if i’m reading the fora i can’t help bit notice that a lot of flaming and anger is due to the lack of communication and not because the content is not quite what we expected. We just want answers we want developpers not kittening politicians!

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

Read the last page. Yes, the rewards will get changed on today’s patch.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

MrTree.4890

All ot not the liquid rwards and ascended drop?

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: harold.3526

harold.3526

THE HYPE IS REAL

Chaos | Death And Taxes [DnT]

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: IntheCoconut.3497

IntheCoconut.3497

I didn’t see anything that says it will be in the next patch. What WAS said was:

I just checked with Production, and everything is on track to see the introduction of fractal changes later this month.

And in another post he already said that some changes wont be rolled out in the next patch, but instead throughout the following WEEK. Sadly, there is still the possibility that the fractal changes wont happen until the end of the month.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

MrTree.4890

I didn’t see anything that says it will be in the next patch. What WAS said was:

I just checked with Production, and everything is on track to see the introduction of fractal changes later this month.

And in another post he already said that some changes wont be rolled out in the next patch, but instead throughout the following WEEK. Sadly, there is still the possibility that the fractal changes wont happen until the end of the month.

And thats exactly what i’m saying. ty for stating it too!
We are fed up waiying and not even knowing until when we have to wait.
And the dev won’t even post on his own thread. That while he was practically lauging at us for speculating on the wrong datr last time.
Well i think us speculating is less of a joke then the crap they released when HoT thorns went live. And i can understand that. But what i don’t understand is the lack of couunication! And it’s starting to look like you devs are just a bunch of kids whi don’t want us to know anyrhing :o

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

And the dev won’t even post on his own thread. That while he was practically lauging at us for speculating on the wrong datr last time.
Well i think us speculating is less of a joke then the crap they released when HoT thorns went live. And i can understand that. But what i don’t understand is the lack of couunication! And it’s starting to look like you devs are just a bunch of kids whi don’t want us to know anyrhing :o

But there is a source…. http://dulfy.net/2015/12/11/gw2-guild-chat-wintersday-preview-livestream-notes/

Fractal rewards “fix” is today.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

MrTree.4890

But there is a source…. http://dulfy.net/2015/12/11/gw2-guild-chat-wintersday-preview-livestream-notes/

Still he made this thread i hope to inform us but he rather posts on reddit! And yes might be condirmed but not in his very own thread! Why do you make a thread on upcomming fractal changes and then rather post on an other forum?
Isn’t that an example of bad comlunication or am i wrong about that?
I’m happy to talk to a dev about it if he’d like to.
I know thats never going to happen, that conversation would either not go anywhere if they agreed to it since the they wil probably be talking to an emotional mad person. Or even worse god forbid they’ll encounter someone who askes them serious questio s in an adult manner and they have to admit to having done something unrzspectfull :o

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Raizen.7981

Raizen.7981

Still he made this thread i hope to inform us but he rather posts on reddit! And yes might be condirmed but not in his very own thread! Why do you make a thread on upcomming fractal changes and then rather post on an other forum?
I know thats never going to happen, that conversation would either not go anywhere if they agreed to it since the they wil probably be talking to an emotional mad person. Or even worse god forbid they’ll encounter someone who askes them serious questio s in an adult manner and they have to admit to having done something unrzspectfull :o

This is so insulting, the communication is so bad, the devs are so bent on ignoring us, that they won’t even post information on the forum but somewhere else.
Si disrespectful
So glad i uninstalled this game

You claim to have uninstalled almost 3 weeks ago yet you post on a daily basis crap about the game. Uninstalled or not, you’re so clearly not over the game, and your age is showing. Nothing constructive ever comes from people like you. You are a nuisance and you’re starting to become toxic aswell. Please leave for real. Thanks

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: DAJDZA.3108

DAJDZA.3108

This is so insulting, the communication is so bad, the devs are so bent on ignoring us, that they won’t even post information on the forum but somewhere else.
Si disrespectful
So glad i uninstalled this game

Stop posting your toxic kitten .

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: BMKLD.4602

BMKLD.4602

Anyone has infos about Ad Infinitum ? Can we finish it now ?

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: GrandMozeuR.7096

GrandMozeuR.7096

Still no news about it ? Ad inifnitum

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

120~ encryptions and 22 of each daily chest gave me 106g in raw gold. I still have 154 keys.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: YaYa.5879

YaYa.5879

120~ encryptions and 22 of each daily chest gave me 106g in raw gold. I still have 154 keys.

I think you should wait. maybe they will boost it a little

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: RubberDougie.2750

RubberDougie.2750

So how about making it so “harder fractals” (you have the data on completion times) give more rewards?

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I heard it rains ascended chests from fractal rewards now. Please don’t QQ and ask for nerf, guys ;o

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

It rains ascended chest because a lot of people keep their chest before the update. There are no need to nerf anything, sorry.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Ramona Flowers.7632

Ramona Flowers.7632

Sooo, still no fractal collection fix?

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

Good gear wants us to play more. No one will cry nerf.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Murelax.6398

Murelax.6398

With the logging after patch I received my golden weapon , and MP for completing the fractal master achievement ( weapon skins ).

got a raiders armor chest , a lot of rings and 176 gold from spend daily and scale chests (8 of each )

The exp is increased a lot.

I finished fractal 84, and 97 ( Thaumanova Reactor Fractal ) and the exp from the end chest was crazy. something like this…

25.000 exp
25.000 exp
25.000 exp
25.000 exp
25.000 exp
25.000 exp
25.000 exp
25.000 exp
25.000 exp
25.000 exp

But still the pt joining is bugged. The opener have to go out to pick the bugged one or reopen the fractal.

And too sad, they didn’t add an option to change the Fractal lvl from inside. And you have to go out or log out to reopen next fract

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Can you use that exp in HoT? I suppose no because that’d be logical and good.

Snow Crows [SC]

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

So, Colin said on reddit that they will add a reason to do highlevel Fractals. Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3wbf7k/the_next_iteration_will_not_fix_fractals_but/
How is this patch supposed to prevent players from farming swamp/molten all over???

Other than fixing the toughness-scaling and adding more gold to the boxes, this patch did nothing. And this took them almost 2 months?

What happened to all the ideas that were around, like adding a 75+ daily or making the 3 fractals for each daily fixed (and different every day)?

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

(edited by Lendruil.9061)

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

So, Colin said on reddit that they will add a reason to do highlevel Fractals. Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3wbf7k/the_next_iteration_will_not_fix_fractals_but/
How is this patch supposed to prevent players from farming swamp/molten all over???

Other than fixing the toughness-scaling and adding more gold to the boxes, this patch did nothing. And this took them almost 2 months?

What happened to all the ideas that were around, like adding a 75+ daily or making the 3 fractals for each daily fixed (and different every day)?

The harder fractals give higher exp for central tyria mastery, so its all fixed now :^)

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

That might be useful if they ever add more mastery lines.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

That might be useful if they ever add more mastery lines.

This exactly. Even without the CoF farm it is very easy to max out the Tyria masteries. I’ve already got them maxed out and experience does NOTHING once that happens so nothing here.

They need to either add new masteries, or make excess experience worth something.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

I heard it rains ascended chests from fractal rewards now. Please don’t QQ and ask for nerf, guys ;o

Not from the sub-50 chests, that’s for sure. Got 0 out of something like 80 chests from doing sub-50 fractals.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Gav.1425

Gav.1425

Every DG in GW2 has unique weapons and armor sets. What about FOTM ? I think that Fractals DESERVE to have unique armor sets. In the end, the point is that everyone want to earn something proving that he is good at.

I’d run fractal armor if it looked great.

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: Penarddun.6827

Penarddun.6827

I read that Swamp gives less experience than Cliffside, even if the Swamp is a higher fractal level. Does this mean that if you do really hard fractals you have a better chance at an ascended chest drop? Or does this only pertain to the actual experience gained when finishing it?

Upcoming Fractal Changes

Posted by: SaberFalcon.9650

SaberFalcon.9650

If you want to increase rewards and challenge people create a selection where a party can be assigned a set of random fractals for extra rewards like the older system, but as a selection. So a playlist for core fractals would mean you have to do 2 or 3 random fractals at scale 20 - 50, rewarding players for knowing and being able to do any fractal instead just learning one and repeating it over and over.

Also if you want to limit repeat fractals just give one reward per day per fractal level.

The existing system work good for learning and teaching the basics but does not really challenge anyone.