Use the Mist...

Use the Mist...

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

… To give us back Molten Facility, Aetherblade Hideout and Tower of Nightmare.

You still have these instances at your disposal, so with a bit of Re-balancing, you can give us 2 truly epic and long Dungeons, and the very first Raid instance back.

Molten Facility & The Aetherblade hideout are already 2, completely fleshed out Dungeons that you simply need to Re-open. Give us access to them via the Fractal Lobby, where you can choose to Stabilize a series of random Fractals (all the current ones), or Investigate what happened in the recent past, maybe in search for knowledge that Scarlet may possessed to that time, so you can defeat Mordremoth and the other elder Dragons.

And by that you also could re-open the Tower of nightmare permanently. With a bit of rework & re-balancing on the events & bosses inside the original Tower, the new Tower could become a 5-man instance.

Since you’d connect them to the FotM lobby, it easily can be explained away why we have certain NPC’s in there, that should be somewhere else.

Ofc, that would make some of the current fractal maps awkward, but lets be honest, apart from the Reactor, Ellen Kiel failed to deliver new content anyways, so since we have a new shiny LA now, how about Ellen lives up to her promise and gives the current Fractal maps some boss-maps and mini-maps that are actually “new”?

Don’t get me wrong, essentially I like FotM as they currently are (minus the bugs and loot-issues), but I miss the temporary Dungeons and would love to replay them.

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

Use the Mist...

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Amount of effort needed to implement this = 100.
Amount of effort Anet wishes to spend on dungeon content = 1.

So I don’t think this will happen.

Use the Mist...

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

This would make a lot of sense and be a rather straightforward, low-effort way to throw the dungeon community a bone.

If they cared to, anyway.

Use the Mist...

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Amount of effort Anet wishes to spend on dungeon content = -100.

Fixed it for you.

Use the Mist...

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

Fixed it for you.

The best part is anet never even comes on this forum to defend itself…

Use the Mist...

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Fixed it for you.

Don’t want ‘em to. Don’t want ‘em on the trashcan. Screw their PR bullkitten, I’d rather have silence than empty words. Think I’m alone on this though

Use the Mist...

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Fixed it for you.

Don’t want ‘em to. Don’t want ‘em on the trashcan. Screw their PR bullkitten, I’d rather have silence than empty words. Think I’m alone on this though

We’re two.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Use the Mist...

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Fixed it for you.

We’re two.

Three.

I remember the last time they went in here. “Hey guys, write down suggestions and I’ll forward them” and nothing ever happened. I mean, to be fair, she did state (iirc) that it’s no guarantee that something will happen, but kitten that.

Use the Mist...

dlonie.6547

+1 for meaningful red posts on this forum.

But that would mean they’d allocate developers to dungeon content. The problem with this forum is that there’s no one at ArenaNet to talk to us, or exciting developments to share, or a future to be excited for. Dungeons are dead and buried.

I mean, we’re entering month #3 for the Lupi change and they still CBA to let us know if they meant to do it or not….God I’m a broken record, but it’s just so disgusting. I wish I could get away with that at my job…

Use the Mist...

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

wasn’t there a post of an anet person basically saying she just runs in to a brick wall whenever she tries to get the dungeon suggestions through?

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Use the Mist...

dlonie.6547

Yep.

Can someone bump that? It’s on page ten, and the mods have been infracting me for blinking lately. Just be sure to say something more meaningful than ‘bump’.

I’d do it, but my latest infractions have been over such inane nonsense I think they’re just slapping me down every time I step out of the dungeon subforum.

Use the Mist...

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

How do you know it’s easy to implement? It’s very possible that recent patches could have broken those old areas. I’d love to see this happen to but if we are going to be realistic it won’t be happening. It’s a nice thought though.