Viper stats

Viper stats

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Im thinking of gearing up my warrior with Viper for upcomming raids and was wondering if someone here could be so kind to provide all ways of how to craft Viper ascended gear, and possibly the easiest/fastest way.

From my understanding the Viper recipe books can drop from mobs, and the exo and asc recipes can be bought from the vendor in Tarir.
Lets say I have another exisiting ascended armor set, could I just buy the recipes (weapon and armor) that costs 250 currency each and mystic forge a berserker stat armor into it? I hear crafting Viper from scratch is more expensive than many other ascended types, hence why this method might be more optimal?
As for trinkets rings etc?

Appreciate all input!

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Viper stats

Posted by: OrionXnAsh.3064

OrionXnAsh.3064

You pretty much said what’s the easiest way to get this gear, get the exo recipe insignia/insciption and change the stats with the mystic forge.

Viper stats

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Are there viper stats for rings amu back trinkets?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Viper stats

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Are there viper stats for rings amu back trinkets?

Yes, but only in exotic. You are better off with Ascended Sinister trinkets. Rabid or Rampager for your Back item.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Viper stats

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Best way by far is to use the MF to change stats. The ascended recipe has an INSANE cost. Like literally each piece of ascended viper will cost you what it takes to make an entire set of zerker ascended.

Armor and weapons can be changed in the MF. Amulet you can get from doing all the chapter 4 HoT story achievements, which are kind of a pain.

Rings, earrings, and back are not in the game yet for ascended, so stick to sinister for now.