Syntharia.8067

Oops, right, that was important
EU

For Ponei!

WTB lvl100 fractal challenge O.o

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

Grind your way up there like the rest of us if you want the backpack. I really wish there was a requirement to have all levels done for the backpack, only thing missing for it to be perfect for a journey.

Posted by: SidewayS.3789

SidewayS.3789

Sign me too, if someone wants to give me a hand.I’m on EU too, but unlike OP i have only 141 AR and no ones wants to take me (even though i’m not dying from agony dmg).

[Main]Kappy Ry – Asura Guardian [~You are all,Bookahs !!!~]
[Second Main]Korvus Mistreaver – Charr Revenant [~I’m blind not deaf~]
[Third Main] Vladdz – Asura Engineer [~In due times, all will serve asura~]

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Same here, am on NA

Posted by: Vas.7306

Vas.7306

Id like to get into a group to do Mai Trin 100 too, I’m at lvl 64 and the level grinding is taking ages. I have 150AR and am on NA.

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Grind your way up there like the rest of us if you want the backpack. I really wish there was a requirement to have all levels done for the backpack, only thing missing for it to be perfect for a journey.

sorry but i have to agree. People who did all of the fractals till lvl 100 should be rewarded like that. People buying it with gold like this….. it’s making me get my fedora.

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

From personal experience your not allowed to advertise buying runs on the forums,i got an infraction for it with this

Moderator Note:
Advertising the purchase, sale or trade of game accounts, items, gold or other real-money transactions are forbidden by our Forums Code of Conduct and the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement.

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

From personal experience your not allowed to advertise buying runs on the forums,i got an infraction for it with this

Moderator Note:
Advertising the purchase, sale or trade of game accounts, items, gold or other real-money transactions are forbidden by our Forums Code of Conduct and the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement.

Umm nothing of your listings includes the buying of a run.

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

“Advertising the purchase, sale or trade of game accounts, items, gold or other real-money transactions *are forbidden”*

Basically he’s offering a transaction of gold for anything, which is apparently forbidden. I’m not calling him on it, but if the mods come around, it might be an issue. You’re apparently allowed to advertise this on LFG though.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

Of course your allowed to advertise buying runs on lfg.What i said was its not allowed on the forums.Or so i was told.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

“Advertising the purchase, sale or trade of game accounts, items, gold or other real-money transactions *are forbidden”*

Basically he’s offering a transaction of gold for anything, which is apparently forbidden. I’m not calling him on it, but if the mods come around, it might be an issue. You’re apparently allowed to advertise this on LFG though.

He’s not trying to purchase, sell or trade a game account or gold, or pursuing a real-money transaction. Nothing in that sentence, regardless of how many words you bold, applies to the OP.

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Yeah, as others have said, you don’t understand the rule. You can offer services in game for gold. That’s perfectly fine.

What you can’t do is spend real world money to buy game items or gold. The only exception to that rule is the gem store since ANET runs that :p