Warrior need some buff for the raids

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: cpchow.7416

cpchow.7416

They are too weak now. Without alacrity and haste skill like mesmer, strong aoe skill like ele, strong group buff like guardi, good group healing skill like druid, good CC and condition skill like eng, toughness & tank like reaper and group veil skill like theif. Even their strengths point – might share is take over by revenant which can provide vulnerability, CC ,fury share and buff duration extension. Warriors are not wanted by any of the raid group.

Anet please give a little buff for the warrior, just need to give them a elite skill with 1500 range strong aoe damage and 4 second aegis,fury,might,protection,quickness,Regeneration,Resistance,Retaliation,Stability,
Stealth,Swiftness,Vigor,Bleeding,Blind,Burning,Chilled,Confusion,Crippled,Fear,Immobilized ,Poison,Slow,Torment,Vulnerability,Weakness,Daze,Knockback,Knockdown ,Launch,Stun and Taunt with 5 second cool down. Its not a big deal please do it.

Posted by: Jacob.4280

Jacob.4280

Thats a good one

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Good troll.

But you do have a point though. Warrior needs better sustain against condi and CC burst in PvP, not PvE though. Maybe OP should be posted in the PvP forum?

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

Tell me this is a joke pls.
Condi warrior is disgustingly effective in raid on huge targets, and i totally expect a nerf

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Condi warrior is disgustingly effective in raid on huge targets, and i totally expect a nerf

How can the second part of his post not make you realize he’s joking?

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

How can the second part of his post not make you realize he’s joking?

i know it must be a joke, it was a rethorical question
you never know how people read the things, there still might be some1 who takes this as true :^D

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

The title would have been perfect if it was Guardian or Thief instead of Warrior.

Posted by: cpchow.7416

cpchow.7416

oh, i forgot to mention the stacks of the buff and condition. 5 stacks is perfect because people would say thats too OP and anet would nerf it to 3 stacks. After that , all of them would shout up as anet nerfed it. BTW, i don’t think the other classes are OP in their strength field. A nerf of a class would make my party more difficult to kill the raid boss. This is why i want warrior get some buff but not to nerf the other classes.

Posted by: Gambino.2109

Gambino.2109

This is just another stupid Nerf warrior topic…

Stop asking to nerf the kitten warrior

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

when there are videos of class stacking of other professions killing raid bosses in less than 4 minutes, then you have a valid reason.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

Posted by: Gambino.2109

Gambino.2109

when there are videos of class stacking of other professions killing raid bosses in less than 4 minutes, then you have a valid reason.

So there can be more threads about said class needing nerf?

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Chronomancer is more OP than burnzerker. Perma party-wide quickness says hi.

The team that beat vale guardian with 5 people only had 1 burnzerker. 2revs, 1 mesmer, 1 burnzerker and 1 druid. Hardly what I’d call “stacking”. Burnzerker is only good after you have the classes that provide party-wide buffs. And perma quickness (near-perma alacrity) from Chronomancer and perma fury/+50% boon uptime from rev are more important than burnzerker in a raid. Assuming it’s a 10man team, PS warriors are more important than burnzerkers too; they can provide both the banners and the might.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)