Wat???

Wat???

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/380793184047366144

So… is anet trolling their own twitter? some PR person has gone and made a post against a policy that has existed for a year? or anet has decided to reverse their decision on selling dungeon spots… via a post on their twitter?

I guess the last one is the most likely as most information from ANet has to be acquired through third party websites.

Wat???

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I posted that in the LFG beta thread. :<

Wat???

Player Character.9467

Wat???

Player Character.9467

Lol @ guy who just deleted post asking for evidence of anet’s previous stance, I see youuuu :P

Wat???

Posted by: Anubarak.3012

Anubarak.3012

We aren’t even in tall grass how can you expect a wild moderator :>

[rT]

Wat???

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Lol @ guy who just deleted post asking for evidence of anet’s previous stance, I see youuuu :P

Well, my post was no longer necessary since they question is asked was already answered in a post written while I wrote mine. So I really don’t see any reason to leave the post in since it doesn’t add anything at all to the topic (much like these two posts).

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Wat???

Posted by: Acerola.6407

Acerola.6407

As long as the seller doesn’t kick other guys from his group, I don’t see a problem with it. It’s just an offer …

Wat???

Posted by: Alex.9106

Alex.9106

I guess what they want to say is, that they dont want us to use the lfg tool for advertising dungeon rushes, but selling rushes is ok, as long as we dont use the lfg tool ( a lot of sellers tend to spam on gw2lfg.com, my guess is they dont want this kind of spam in the lfg tool)

Wat???

Player Character.9467

You can’t really spam the new lfg tool as posting is 1 per party.

Wat???

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

Sounds like miscommunication between pr and devs to me, but it’d be nice to have some clarification. :/ though for that you’d probably need to post in GD.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]