What Raid Character should I build next?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: LezardValeth.9453

LezardValeth.9453

Current Characters: Viper Horror Necro, Staff Tempest Ele, DPS Support Rev, Condition Engi.

With the nerf of both viper horror and Revs I want another character, preferably one in high demand. Unless its a tank role, I hate tanking. I will do DPS or Conditions.

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

PS war or condi war, tempest or druid. If you can chrono it’s one of prof that’s always wanted in lfg. PS war i think probably the “easiest” role of all .. :p

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

(edited by Talindra.4958)

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

Ps war (but ele 2x more in demand so ur ok) generally prty easy get used to but at fights like Sab and matt ye it’s harder than a class like say chrono, that cos u need watch cc and stuff.

I have also chrono and today was funny lol like I join for gors and I’m like uhhh is the other chrono tanking cos I never tank boss b4.. he’s like nah u got it. So I didn’t believe him rly but they was tryin no updraft gors and was like ehhh it sound simple ill give it a shot. So dunno didn’t do much tbh but we get it done, good dps group and stuff. So 1st kill gors as tank but dunno that count, was willing to try updraft as well but guess I dun need it

So ye go chrono it’s pretty ez long as usual not tank or somthin u just spam rotation round and round nothin else

Arun Kar

Posted by: otome.2673

otome.2673

Ranger – Can be played as Condi Druid, Condi Ranger, Power Druid and Heal Druid

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

Ranger – Can be played as Condi Druid, Condi Ranger, Power Druid and Heal Druid

by far one of the most diverse classes atm for raiding

im bad at sarcasm

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

Current Characters: Viper Horror Necro, Staff Tempest Ele, DPS Support Rev, Condition Engi.

With the nerf of both viper horror and Revs I want another character, preferably one in high demand. Unless its a tank role, I hate tanking. I will do DPS or Conditions.

Herein lies the raiding problem. Not that raids are hard or that we “need” easy mode, but that every class should have a go, period. OP should be able to roll ANY class and be needed in raids. Now, I said class, and as such there are certain requirments you should meet in order to raid of course. As been said, a full celes Guardian in soldier gear just wouldn’t fly. But a Engi, Necro, yes even the poor Revs should still get some love.
If we can fix that, raids will blow up!

Posted by: Djeraya.4379

Djeraya.4379

@Nagr:
no-updraft Gors doesn’t require a real tank. Just one person with slightly higher toughness than others to face him away from the group.

@OP:
PS War and druid; or support-chrono; most groups run with 2 now, so you don’t necessarily need to tank.
All of them are support-roles with low to mediocre dps. If you want high dps you could consider dragonhunter. The demand is slightly lower for them though in pugs than for eles or chronos.

| Victory Not Vengeance |