What causes Mai Trin full hp reset?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Phil.7903

Phil.7903

This has been bothering me for about 3 weeks now, she sometimes resets to her entrance dialogue gaining full HP and shield. I think it has something to do with people entering fractal during fight but its happening randomly like 2/10 runs so I am not exactly sure what causes it.

Anyone got more info/solutions to this?

Posted by: Bohantopa.5729

Bohantopa.5729

The only time she resets for me is when she can not find a target for a certain amount of time ie everyone is either dead, in stealth, logged out or infront of the gates.

This can also happen in cannon phase, if for example the kiter in the group dies and the rest is in stealth she will often “reset” before the stealth runs out. Sometimes you are lucky and only her health gets filled up, if you are unlucky it’s a full reset and you have to do all cannon phases again.

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

10 seconds of her not having a target.

Can be caused by everyone being dead or stealthed. This also happen during canon phase, so you can’t just stealth through it (on top of the fact that the canons actually aim at players and the less players there are, the more canons target single players).

Posted by: Phil.7903

Phil.7903

It happened while me and guildie were fighting her in two while rest of team (buyers) waited outside. No stealth.