What is your Favorite Fractal DG so Far?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Tyjaka.6137

Tyjaka.6137

Title says it all. What fractal dungeon are you enjoying the most so far? As of right now, the fractal dungeon where a group has to save the giant statue (that looks like the blue dude from Watchmen) is my favorite ^.^
How about everybody else? What is your favorite fractal dungeon so far?

Tjkingsly: 80 Guardian | Aco | Jade Quarry

Posted by: RedDeath.2980

RedDeath.2980

Swamp…. No really- that fractural can be removed from the kitten game. On a serious note- Either Kitty Asura Cube area or the Volcano Stage…. I’ve done the collusus way too many times to enjoy it and when running it with new people it gets even more frustrating.

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

Swamp…. No really- that fractural can be removed from the kitten game. On a serious note- Either Kitty Asura Cube area or the Volcano Stage…. I’ve done the collusus way too many times to enjoy it and when running it with new people it gets even more frustrating.

People wanted harder things.Anet listened and we got what comunity wanted.Now people complain it’s too difficult.Gosh give it time.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Posted by: Celestea.4105

Celestea.4105

Colossus, reminds me of God of War.

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

People wanted harder things.Anet listened and we got what comunity wanted.Now people complain it’s too difficult.Gosh give it time.

Who wanted harder things??? Really? The forums have been ablaze for weeks about how dungeons are a haphazard mess with little or no reward for hours of labour. Quit trolling

Posted by: Reaper.3081

Reaper.3081

Who wanted harder things??? Really? The forums have been ablaze for weeks about how dungeons are a haphazard mess with little or no reward for hours of labour. Quit trolling

we all wanted harder things kid.. and more fun and they brought us new dungeon with 8 mini dungeons be happy about it..

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

I like the most the dungeon with the hammer that you carry all the time with you.Duno what is the name

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Posted by: Felblade.8701

Felblade.8701

we all wanted harder things kid.. and more fun and they brought us new dungeon with 8 mini dungeons be happy about it..

No need to insult people because of your arrogance. We “all” didn’t want harder things, so stop speaking for “all” of us there.

(edited by Felblade.8701)

Posted by: TexY.2350

TexY.2350

The one in the night forrest, where you have to find heat-souce or youll freeze do death by the snowstorm

I really got the game of thrones feeling, in the north.

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

The giant guy. He’s cool, the dungeon mechanic is fun.

And the crazed asura one. And two dungeon mechanics that make me nostalgic for older games. (Dodging Old Toms projectiles and stacking charges for the Crazed Asura)

Posted by: Ragmon.6350

Ragmon.6350

The one with the colossus, Cliff-side its called I think. I love the ending where there is no cut-scene for the colossus departure, i was cool that the whole group lined up at the edge and watched the colossus walk away in silence… no cut-scene can reproduce that feeling.

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

You think the swamp is hard? You can hardly DIE there. Get ash legion spy kits and it makes it so you barely get smacked, but its annoying. Just a tad under 5 Torch CoF path 3, which sucks for non voice comm players unless you have a good leader. Besides it is literally TWO rooms – wisp/treant spirit thing. That should tell you something.

The Asura one is fun – The cliff giant one is really fun.

Posted by: Strifey.7215

Strifey.7215

Most inventive – Colossus
Easiest – Snow
Best for Loot – Volcano
Worst – Underwater

Guard/War/Mesmer and Dungeon Guides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/strife025

Posted by: rickets.1386

rickets.1386

1 Kitty golems
2 colossus
3 Boss fractal
4 volcano
5 dredge
6 snow
7 water
8 swamp – even though with a guild group and some luck it can be done in about 5 minutes.
9 Char siege

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger
crickets 80 warrior – current main

Posted by: Searingarrow.4637

Searingarrow.4637

Me. I wanted harder things. I wanted boss fights with real mechanics that couldn’t be ignored. You don’t know how happy I am that they actually did it. They made challenging content that makes sense. Dugneons before were these casual easy zergfests…

Casual players will cry because they can’t beat everything on their first try. If they are so upset that there is challenging content in this game that actually requires thought, then they can go back and do well… EVERY OTHER DUNGEON IN THE GAME.