What is your favorite encounter?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Hello everyone!

I was wondering what, as the title says, is or are your favorite encounter(s), dungeon(s) and/or mechanic(s)?

Of course we would all like to see things improved, added and whatnot, but let’s be happy with what we have right now! Let’s not forget this is still a relatively new game and all those ‘veteran’ games we compare new games to have had years to develop.

So, to keep this topic positive, what do you LIKE in the PvE environment?

I personally enjoy the dragon fights to some extend, it is a bit ‘zergy’, but still enjoyable.

My favorite mechanic so far has been, that I can recall from the top of my head, the last boss in Sorrow’s Embrace story mode. Why? It is one of the few fights that have some form of tactics, after this fight I noticed how it is possible to have awesome PvE content in this game! I look forward to more stuff like this!

Overall story/lore wise I think I’d have to go with the Honor of the Waves as I simply love the Norn and Kodan lore!

How about you?!

Cheerio

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

Posted by: fony.5102

fony.5102

Iron Forgeman, Kholer, Lupicus, Baelfire(story mode), and Subject Alpha. if i had to pick one though, the boss encounter in that jumping puzzle in Fireheart Rise.

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Lupi, especially for the first time. It just has an air of “oh kitten” about it. Nobody had done arah Exp when I ran this boss for the first time, we all had to figure out what was going on and it was great.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

the story modes have the some of the best mechanics, like SE boss and COF boss, lupi is always fun, I kinda like hunter and crusher in arah p3 too if done as intended

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior