What to do with Fractal Tokens?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: PlumChronicles.4057

PlumChronicles.4057

I have over 3K Fractal Tokens just sitting in my bags with nothing to spend them on. I already have a fully upgraded Capicitator and don’t really have much use for anything else.

Before I go blowing them on items I don’t really need, it’s to my understanding that more Fractals content will be released in the future (see: <a href=“https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/linsey-murdock-unveils-new-high-end-ascended-gear/”>The Future of Items Progression</a>). Should I be saving my tokens for that new content, or will they require a different type of tokens altogether?

Would be nice if I could spend them on a Fractal Weapon or something because as of now they’re just taking up a ridiculous amount of space in my inventory and I don’t have much interest to stockpile any more from grinding for said item.

(edited by PlumChronicles.4057)

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

also have like 3.1k tokens and all they’re doing is waste space. anet will add new fractals but probably in months (4+) by then you’ll be with 15k+ tokens… i was thinking to blow them on shards even tho i don’t need them but i’m pretty sure that one day there will be more than legendary weapons that uses them.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: Eldiora.5836

Eldiora.5836

I agree, it would be nice if we could buy the Fractal skins with like 1k Fractel Relics. As of now they are simply clogging up a full bank area and im getting more and more each day without any use for them.

Posted by: Shade.4702

Shade.4702

I got 20-slot inventory boxes for all my alts.

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

I’m holding onto them in the naive hope that the vendor will be updated when they release the rest of the stat spreads
http://i.imgur.com/5bcC6.jpg

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

lol i envy you guys…..id trade mine for skill points or obsidian shards in a heartbeat. i can never have enough relics lol

Posted by: Stridix.4260

Stridix.4260

Yeah 20 box for all alts…good idea.
Or shards if balthazar isnt open.

Posted by: Strifey.7215

Strifey.7215

20 slotters pretty much, I am currently working towards 20 slotters for all 8 of my characters (even mules) since I have the ascended back piece for my 3 mains.

Guard/War/Mesmer and Dungeon Guides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/strife025

Posted by: Malzeth.2168

Malzeth.2168

Just roll a bank alt, stick 15 slot bags on it and put all your extra relics in its inventory. There, now you have open bank slots.

Crystal Desert / Guardian, Ranger, Ele, Engi “pewpew!” “NO YOU FOCUS!!”

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

bought all 20 slot bags and now buying obsidian shards when I have 2 stacks of shards ill use them for skill points…