When Did TA Blossoms Change? Opinions

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lightrayne.7829

Lightrayne.7829

My group and I decided to bring one of our new dungeon runners to experience TA as we remembered it, but we noticed that the blossoms had changed. They are bigger, seem easier to hit, and they seem to deal damage in pulses now. I was just curious when this change was implemented. I don’t remember seeing it in the patch notes.

The whole blossom pathway and wurm fight seem a lot easier now. As a guardian, I can just swing my GS around to kill the blossoms if I so desired, receiving little to no damage. Honestly, I liked the challenge of the previous version of the blossoms (minus the hitbox problem), but this seems like it would be better for PuG groups. I’m surprised I haven’t seen any talk about this, since this was a huge complaint in the past.

How have the changes affected the rest of you? Are you able to hit the blossoms with weapons that couldn’t hit them before? Is the wurm fight easier for you? Did you think this was a good change?

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

hasnt changed much for me since Blossoms were always a 1hit kill-no miss with the Guardian Minesweeping Staff.

i dont so much as mind if they make the current explorables easier, i mean considering many of the dungeons were aimed at lower levels rather than level 80’s despite the downleveling there is still a big difference in power between say a lvl 55 and a lvl 80.

but if they are going for that route, i would very much like a level 80 hard mode for each dungeon, perhaps the new dungeon coming soon may shed light on the direction they are taking towards Dungeon Difficulty.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

They seemed bigger, meaning they’re easier to hit. Got rid of most of the obstructed/out of range issues.

Haven’t noticed much else.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Still awesome to rally, still easy to sweep with a guardian. Nothing really changed.

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Was in the patch notes a few weeks ago, it’s all there.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.