When is the revamp coming?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Michael.7943

Michael.7943

As the title asks, when is the revamps coming. I’ve enjoyed dungeons mostly.However after running through all of them, and grinding the gear I like, there’s not much motivation to run through these again. I mean they ARE fun to me. BUT I’d like to make some actual progression towards legendary weapons/other high end skins. I feel like most of this could be fixed by adding guaranteed drops (UW/FOW would guarantee random shards/ectos) in the mobs. I think you were heading in the right track with the wondrous goods, however 3 tokens and an insignificant amount of karma isn’t cutting it.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

i would like to know the same thing. The day they added bags with 3 tokens i thought exotics/rare were significantly increased but what you get from chest/trash mob loot? GREENS/BLUES as we were before update so what gives? From fractals i got around 6 exotic items dropped from trash mobs and about 10 from chests. All other dungeons combined (probably way over 500 runs i don’t even know) i got ZERO exotic drops and one from chest, so sup!?

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

got about 10 exotic drops from dungeons in last month(definetly less then 150 ac runz lol), mostly doing ac daily. sometimes with 0 mf or sometimes with omnomberry bar.
most of them were cheap (~1-1.5g), and couple named ones worth 5g+
have gotten them from chests and trash mobs alike.
once even got 2 exotics in same ac run.

soo uhm. nuka your 500 runs with no drops sounds like a bit of exaggeration.

kill all ze thingz

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Well I got 0 exotics and I’ve full sets of AC/CoF/CM/Hotw and lots of runs in other dungeons. I didn’t count how many runs I did total but they are lots of them… maybe you start getting gear after 100 runs? Even if 500 is an exaggeration, 10 exotics in 150 isn’t possible either, in 15 runs you don’t get an exotic for sure unless you are super lucky

Posted by: Helansin.3645

Helansin.3645

Personally i couldn’t care less about what lvl of items drop from dungeons. i would just like the Ascended items to be integrated into the older dungeons (give those new tokens to the old ones) the notion of farming (and i hate that damn word) a dungeon for a specific item really gets to me. As much as the fractals were a nice addition, they also seriously shifted the focus away from the more classic dungeons. its harder than ever to find people for some of the older stuff, simply because its not worth the effort for them, Compared to fractal money and item drop rates atleast.

Maybe consider adding another level to the older stuff a (heroic exploration level if you want to call it that or something) and bring in some of the aspects of the fractal dungeons. Agony etc… and more gold/rare/exotic drops. or at this rate fractals are the only thing people will care about.. and why not.. it gives you everything you need for your legendary.. and that seems to be the only thing people care about working on it when it comes to fractals.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

got about 10 exotic drops from dungeons in last month(definetly less then 150 ac runz lol), mostly doing ac daily. sometimes with 0 mf or sometimes with omnomberry bar.
most of them were cheap (~1-1.5g), and couple named ones worth 5g+
have gotten them from chests and trash mobs alike.
once even got 2 exotics in same ac run.

soo uhm. nuka your 500 runs with no drops sounds like a bit of exaggeration.

No im not exaggerating at all but these 500+ runs are since game launch not since update to drops.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

As the title asks, when is the revamps coming. I’ve enjoyed dungeons mostly.However after running through all of them, and grinding the gear I like, there’s not much motivation to run through these again. I mean they ARE fun to me. BUT I’d like to make some actual progression towards legendary weapons/other high end skins. I feel like most of this could be fixed by adding guaranteed drops (UW/FOW would guarantee random shards/ectos) in the mobs. I think you were heading in the right track with the wondrous goods, however 3 tokens and an insignificant amount of karma isn’t cutting it.

What my guildies do is we use our excess tokens now to craft the rare hats and other things that’re 30 tokens each and then salvage for ectos. I guess that counts as progression towards legendary items. Dungeon runs are actually very profitable IMO.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon