Where the hell is the Fractal Weapon Chest?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Gav.1425

Gav.1425

They made it and even added a link code, but never put it in. As a player with almost all the FOTM skins over a million runs, mathematically, it’s probably my only chance to finish the set.

Please care about FOTM.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

There is speculation that the expansion will include fotm changes that will make use of it, but then again… this is Anet we’re talking about here.

We will instead probably end up having a few bosses stay green/unaggressive, spawn inside walls and be perma-invulnerable, etc.

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

On the table.

Snow Crows [SC]

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

I’d like to finish the collection before that chest comes along.

But i guess it will be available before i get the last piece and then everybody will have finished their set within a month.

Because anet likes to remove just about every value their players put on anything.

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

You’ll eventually start looting some when you climb up the leaderboard.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Bahahaha-excuse me but… bahahahahaha-ugh.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

IIRC, they said it is in the game, and it is already set to drop at certain fractal levels…

…but only at levels >50..

Classic.

Posted by: Estriella Faerie.4029

Estriella Faerie.4029

It would also be nice if they can finally give us the collection “Fractal Master”, which is currently not available / bugged since at least september 2014… And please, make a real reward for it, 10 achievment points for collecting every fractal skin is a joke, considering how long you have to farm fractals to get them…

Video of someone who got the achiev probably through a bug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWswwMahZyA

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

They made it and even added a link code, but never put it in. As a player with almost all the FOTM skins over a million runs, mathematically, it’s probably my only chance to finish the set.

Please care about FOTM.

It’s in level 51+.

That’s why they nerfed everyone at FOTM level 80 back to 30. To torment you.

Never forget.

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

Honestly I’d rather get a fractal merchant than a weapon chest. Sure chest is better than the rng right now, but its still rng. I have a friend who does 39’s with me every so often. He rarely does fractals and in the last 5 fractals we’ve done he’s gotten skins (in the span of 2 weeks). That’s the total number of skins i’ve gotten over the last 3-4 months of daily 50s and its more than my friend who’s close to quitting fractals with 1 and a half months of 20s and 30s with no skin, no asc boxes, and no useful rings.

Having a guaranteed way of getting rewards is way better than anything rng imo. It allows people with bad luck to still get items they want and actually enjoy the content, knowing they will eventually get what they want.

Posted by: Jay.1085

Jay.1085

You’ll eventually start looting some when you climb up the leaderboard.

Hahahaha OMG that was a good laugh. Now if you excuse me good sir I wll cry in the corner now because no fractal chest will come. HOT no new dungeon or fractals. They forgot about us, its all about that new players/easy PVE mode

Posted by: Jay.1085

Jay.1085

Honestly I’d rather get a fractal merchant than a weapon chest. Sure chest is better than the rng right now, but its still rng. I have a friend who does 39’s with me every so often. He rarely does fractals and in the last 5 fractals we’ve done he’s gotten skins (in the span of 2 weeks). That’s the total number of skins i’ve gotten over the last 3-4 months of daily 50s and its more than my friend who’s close to quitting fractals with 1 and a half months of 20s and 30s with no skin, no asc boxes, and no useful rings.

Having a guaranteed way of getting rewards is way better than anything rng imo. It allows people with bad luck to still get items they want and actually enjoy the content, knowing they will eventually get what they want.

Sadly today I completed my fractal 50 and got nothing….40 minutes of the hardest content and nothing( the gold reward at end is a joke). Its been a 2 week since my last actual good reward an infused red ring but I already have six so meh. Good luck to all the fractal runners

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Please care about FOTM.

Giggles with a sidedish of “sigh”.