Why Sesshi quit.

Why Sesshi quit.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

When you play a game too much you’ll end up hating it a little. You just need a break.

< after one year break, going back Gw2 a few months ago.

You also said every content is easy but you complain about raids timers. Sounds paradoxical for me.

Content is always funny the first time and boring when you doing them again and again. This is totally a normal feeling.

Sometimes you know whan you’re done with a game and I think it’s time for you to do others things.

(edited by Khyan.7039)

Why Sesshi quit.

Posted by: Sesshi.2610

Sesshi.2610

The real question is why she didn’t leave the game earlier. All those points she made are valid since day 1.

Maybe she’s just too good. Like Usain Bolt competing in local tournaments “Oh, it’s too easy, no difficulty. I do other sports now.”

Not at all, before HoT we had – active record/speedrun scene, daily fractal tour, f50/40/30 and solo, duo selling f50, all of which are ruined now.

Why Sesshi quit.

Sesshi.2610

First off, Sesshi is not a girl.

Second, some of you disgust me. No wonder he leaves this game, a “community” never existed here. Sesshi did impressive work while making his video and still some of you keep bragging about how “unskilled” he is and how glad you’d be that he leaves the game. Pathetic.

Loosing hope for this such called community over and over. Salty and kitten kids.

#sessífanboy #balázs

Dw grimm i’m not leaving because of the toxic ppl in the general community, they don’t really matter and I always found them funny.
The community however as in the pve scene, my guild and close friends is what kept me playing so far ^^

Why Sesshi quit.

Sesshi.2610

in resume:
Seshi was a decent player who was one of few to put out watchable content.
After thousands of hours and 3 years he decided to quit.
But decided to do so by using a mix of valid points and childish behavior.
Community didnt respond to him quitting as he expected so he proceeded to further flame and throw a tantrum.
This community will remember you as an infant and is all your doing.
Personally Thank you for the content and hope you grow from your mistakes good luck!

Honestly I expected way worse response as I went out of my wake to try to wake ppl up about the huge issues with the game and how arenanet completely lost touch with their veterans, also how rotten the general community is while going onto forums and reddit, whiteknighting how it’s the friendliest.
As to how people remember me, I couldn’t give a kitten what sheep like you think personally…
It’s those people that I respect matter, and each and everyone of them had a very positive reaction to my quitting.

(edited by Sesshi.2610)

Why Sesshi quit.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You also said every content is easy but you complain about raids timers. Sounds paradoxical for me.

Its not paradoxical. He said raid timers should be far more strict.

Why Sesshi quit.

Sesshi.2610

Seriously this shows exactly how disgusting and two-faced these “nice” community members are. In front of new players you all act nice but when a distinguished and skilled veteran leaves you suddenly trashtalk him and try to break his moral? Sesshi did inspire many people whether you admit it or not. His skills on video allowed people to explore more on Gw2 combat and he created amazing contents using what anet provided.

Sesshi I hope you really come back to gw2 when 2nd wing is released. If it wasn’t for your video I wouldn’t have made an engi or be where I am right now in a raiding guild. I’d rather have people like you stay and have 10 people like your haters leave or hopefully in uncomfortable position.

#engimasterrace

I’m glad my vids made u want to improve and thank you for all the support ^^

Why Sesshi quit.

Sesshi.2610

I think sesshi touched a nerve when he said AP != skill LMAO

Anyway I rarely watched any videos for GW2 except comedy ones and super skilled ones like yours, definitely inspiring and amazing stuff and it’s unfortunate you’re gone. Hope you enjoy BDO or w/e else.

Expected way more hate honestly on that one
Also thank you ^^