Why make some story runs this hard?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: tommy.1924

tommy.1924

I don’t get it…its not fun or rewarding, what the hell?
everything one or two hits you….this is by far the worst dungeons i have ever seen, they are not fun,
and the bosses are boring and the same.

the world bosses are 100000 times better .

fix this or your going to lose a huge % of your gamers, everyone quits.

at least make a mode that you can learn on,. cause this is ridiculous

Posted by: Xetelian.9278

Xetelian.9278

AC is hard and always was.
CM was made much harder.

They added veterans and captains to every encounter which only leads to loss of time and repair bills.

I have ran my friends through them and they have no intention of going back to dungeons any time soon >_<

Posted by: tommy.1924

tommy.1924

But this is story mode, why do this to us?
Guess I have to youtube it…

am really starting to hate this game.

Posted by: AzureDream.4819

AzureDream.4819

Can’t even finish story modes? Kids these days are really something. No one will quit because of the story modes, so quit rambling already, showing you have absolutely no skill, and even slightest understanding how GW2 works.

Posted by: Deluxxe.9140

Deluxxe.9140

Can’t even finish story modes? Kids these days are really something. No one will quit because of the story modes, so quit rambling already, showing you have absolutely no skill, and even slightest understanding how GW2 works.

Have you run through CM since the buff? I agree no one is going to quit the game because a couple dungeons are too hard, but even skilled groups are complaining about the difficulty in CM.

Posted by: AzureDream.4819

AzureDream.4819

Did full CM (and not 1 time) before buff, and now going through some other dungeons. But rest assured, I will come to CM just to see that buff. But OP is talking about story mode here. Seriously, it cant be this bad as he writes.

Posted by: phooka.4295

phooka.4295

@Deluxxe (quoting broken again, sorry)

I ran it yesterday, twice. Died a total of seven times, both runs combined. The entire group agreed it was a breeze. I don’t know about the skilled groups you know, but the skilled group I ran with had no problems. It felt challenging enough not to be boring but otherwise totally OK.

Posted by: Dan.8213

Dan.8213

I agree OP!

I ran AC yesterday for the first time, twice!

2 xPuG. 1st attempt cleared it easy, lucky group. 2nd attempt people gave up, cost me loads in repairs but was the teams fault i agree, no teamwork.

BUT….

Both runs were very boring! Boring bosses! No tactics really except for lovers and that isn’t exactly fun either. I think ANet idea of fun is just buff everything like crazy and take you ages of just spamming attacks, throw in a dodge then spam again!

The design of the dungeon and atmosphere, detail like the rest of the game is amazing but the encounters were just meh with massive HP and Hit Points!

I’m so disappointed, i really don’t think i’m gonna be able to stay with this game for long

ANet listen….Fire you current dungeon devs and get some new guys in who know what it means to have fun and challenge! PS. If they like Dark Souls…don’t let them anywhere near this game