Why not +7 Mighty, Precise infusion Upgrade?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: PoquitoCabeza.9128

PoquitoCabeza.9128

I think a lot of people, me included, invested in these infusion a lot of time and money.
Why can’t they be upgraded to 7Agony/5Stat? It’s strange for me.
What do you think?

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

I think that you care more about that situation than they do

Posted by: doombreaker.3710

doombreaker.3710

I guess they just forgot about it. Only way to get it implemented will be to annoy them as long as needed.
However, at the moment there are no incentives to keep doing high level fracts as soon as you got your achievement. So, basically you can pull the infusions out and replace with +7 ones and add your old infusions back when you are done with lvl 100.

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

I can see them not adding higher real stats to those and maybe upping the AR stat if you are talking about the omni/versatile Mighty infusions, due to power creep

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

I guess they just forgot about it. Only way to get it implemented will be to annoy them as long as needed.
However, at the moment there are no incentives to keep doing high level fracts as soon as you got your achievement. So, basically you can pull the infusions out and replace with +7 ones and add your old infusions back when you are done with lvl 100.

This is probably the smartest thing on the forums at the moment.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

PoquitoCabeza.9128

I do really agree with you.
To be honest I still hope they just forgot about it and they will implement this in the future.
Thanks for your answer!

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

To be honest I still hope they just forgot about it and they will implement this in the future.

Guys… should we tell him?

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Don’t you dare!

PoquitoCabeza.9128

Don’t you dare!

Am i missing something, right?

Posted by: doombreaker.3710

doombreaker.3710

Don’t you dare!

Am i missing something, right?

Let’s say dungeon and fractal bug fixes weren’t on the top priority list for the last 3 years.

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

And now there is this bug with Belka in arah p2 where she doesnt trigger the cutscene, she keeps teleporting around but doesnt get hostile. I guess this bug will never get fixed, just like Grast, Detha, the first flame turrets in AC story and so on.