Why not make scale progress account bound?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

This is supposed to be a dungeon requiring a coordination, not made for PuGs, yet my alt needs to spend 2 hours seven times on a crappy pug to catch up to my main’s fractal scale…

Posted by: DrWhom.3105

DrWhom.3105

Reason being that it is difficult enough to find a low level group, and it is only going to get harder. So by forcing people to do the lower levels again on their alts new players (hopefully) will be able to find a group. I agree it’s annoying but that’s why.

MAG

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Reason being that it is difficult enough to find a low level group, and it is only going to get harder. So by forcing people to do the lower levels again on their alts new players (hopefully) will be able to find a group. I agree it’s annoying but that’s why.

Nope, in that case I’ll not pug at all and wait for guild alt runs, which hurts me in progression pace but saves me wasted 2-3 hours of most horrible pugs.

I don’t find the prospect of consistently wiping to the dredge warsuit and grawl shaman on half of my pugs to be fun nor a good investment of my time.

This game is not supposed to punish you for having alts. I did my fractal levels already, and in the previous explorable models I could play my alts freely with my guild group. Why they felt the need to back down from their motto of not separating people and letting people play with their friends and on alts without punishment is beyond me. The explorables worked just fine.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Posted by: Tweek.3190

Tweek.3190

Nope, in that case I’ll not pug at all and wait for guild alt runs, which hurts me in progression pace but saves me wasted 2-3 hours of most horrible pugs.

I don’t find the prospect of consistently wiping to the dredge warsuit and grawl shaman on half of my pugs to be fun nor a good investment of my time.

This game is not supposed to punish you for having alts. I did my fractal levels already, and in the previous explorable models I could play my alts freely with my guild group. Why they felt the need to back down from their motto of not separating people and letting people play with their friends and on alts without punishment is beyond me. The explorables worked just fine.

It was also very usefull (and felt like a reward) to be able to switch professions in the middle of a dungeon when needed. Like in AC pug when you need a tank for Detha or Hodgings. I could easily swap to my warrior for the tank part and swap back to my alt after that to finish the dungeon.