in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

so…did he heal?

Why warriors are amazing in FotM

Posted by: Jzl.8715

Jzl.8715

Yea with debuff sure, and according to chat someone didn’t know what they were doing.

[PLUM] – SOR

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

You should see the series of hits the Golem Elite does to it when it’s superheated

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

That’s not a particularly impressive shot – my Unloads have dealt 80-90k+ quite consistently, and Heartseeker just gets ridiculous when he’s low.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Very biased screenshot.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

I do more with my ranger short bow autoattack… and it has 57% chance to crit.

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

I have to agree with the previous comments, the damage is kinda low to be bragging and with 22 might stacks.

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Oh jeez those signet builds. That lack of avoiding the aoe. That lack of following the team to the next bucket.

I think I threw up a little.

Posted by: Bread.7516

Bread.7516

rifle volley and killshot does 120k. not yet optimized to max dmg

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

FotM lv2? I duo dat thing.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

90k isn’t a big hit for war on that thing.
I’m not sure what the record is but so far I’ve gotten up to 142k one hit with glass cannon war (Rifle), not sure how many might stacks I had at the time. The best I could do with glass cannon ranger was 102k in one hit so far

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

(edited by swiftpaw.6397)

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

Give him 25 stacks of vulnerability and 25 might to a full zerker ranger with Longbow can hit him for up to 200k

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

That’s rather low to be honest. My Illusionsary Warlock has hit 70k in one hit, and I’ve hit 140k or so with a full 4 shatter combo (no vulnerability, some might). You should be doing wayyy more.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Mez could do 448k damage with feedback on the dredge suite lol this is not impressive at all.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I don’t even know if this is a serious screenshot between the signet warriors and all the other mess about it. 10/10 if you were trolling, I’m confused and sad if you are serious.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

I believe my highest has been 150K. I’m usually the one running to the buckets so I don’t hit the boss alot but when he’s at the last ~10% or so I jump down and use Hundred Blades after he’s been hit with the bucket

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

oh baby dem signets

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Posted by: Sugoi Travis.2651

Sugoi Travis.2651

Some of you guys got trolled pretty hard…

OT – What’s up with the 2 signet warriors?

Posted by: Darthaemos.6370

Darthaemos.6370

Full signets, don’t see FGJ in the Util bar, 90k dmg WITH the lava debuff…Probably a lot more things I missed at first glance.

We should all play the “What’s wrong with this picture?” game.

Birgitte / Graendhal / Aveandha
Death and Taxes [DnT] | http://www.dtguilds.com/

Posted by: dronzer.8392

dronzer.8392

We should all play the “What’s wrong with this picture?” game.

probably photoshoped right right ?

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

If you want to be disgusted from what is wrong with warriors this is not the right pic.

You should look at uncategorized poison room boss……
Or jade maw tentacles…

There is so obvious that you don t have to discuss….

As said:
PvE makes impossile to suvive hits.
You need those short duration invul skills

Thus having dps and the best profession to spam those skills is all that is needed in pve and so you get GW2 guardian and warriors 2.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: DanH.5879

DanH.5879

it’s over 90 thousaaaanddddd !!!! @#$%$%&^(&*
my backstab does 7k on crit

(edited by DanH.5879)

Posted by: Holy Socks.3195

Holy Socks.3195

Post your 100 babbies

Attachments:

Posted by: Sebulon.7683

Sebulon.7683

I once critted 30k on my guardian.

I cried tears of joy.

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

I’m on to your game, having someone throwing in innocent critters off screen just so you have high hits.

#ELEtism

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

You know, the thread has helped me alot. So many times I take newbies for a tour for certain dungeon paths, they sit in red circles even if I patiently tell them 20 times not to (especially when charging the ghosteater traps for some reason).
I think I know why now. These people just REALLY want to know what numbers they get when they hit something…

Oceanic [LOD]

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

‘redonk_dps.jpg’
could you at least save that file name for something where you break 6 figures? do some real damage? stop standing still and holding it back from getting to the next bucket when it’s still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high to burn because you’re wasting every1’s time? and are you seriously running fear me for a boss fight? wooo 1 CC every 80s…

’Why scrubs are amazing in FotM

The fail is always worth watching!’

Oh and nice signet warrior friends…

(edited by Player Character.9467)

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I lol everytime I look at that chat.

Posted by: Windwalker.2047

Windwalker.2047

Post your 100 babbies

When my elementalist is able to do that with an 8 sec cd skill i will admit that the game is balanced.
Until then-you suck balance team >:(

Posted by: joeytan.3865

joeytan.3865

The only profession that is amazing in FOTM is Guardians. Not gonna go far until you learn that.

LordByron.8369

The only profession that is amazing in FOTM is Guardians. Not gonna go far until you learn that.

after a certain level you prefer warriors to guardians.

You can evade stuff….even if it becomes harder.

You cannot in any way replace the dps of a warrior that is required in some parts.

p.S. real thing is anything not guardian or warrior is subpar and is hindering the run….but for a some etiquette reason we still didn t get to the point of seeing only guard/wars parties.

Well some other professions are useful in few tiny parts of single fractals (thief/mesmer in dredge part 1) but don t Worth the pain.

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

You can evade stuff….even if it becomes harder.

You cannot in any way replace the dps of a warrior that is required in some parts.

p.S. real thing is anything not guardian or warrior is subpar and is hindering the run….but for a some etiquette reason we still didn t get to the point of seeing only guard/wars parties.

Well some other professions are useful in few tiny parts of single fractals (thief/mesmer in dredge part 1) but don t Worth the pain.

I’m wondering how you can evade 30 dredges with 2 dodges.

LordByron.8369

you can t and a guardian won t help…

A war will just help clearing faster…..thus you get less attacs from dredges….
and can do that with OP bursts during those few seconds of invulnerability and stuff like that.

GW2 balance:

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

you can t and a guardian won t help…

A war will just help clearing faster…..thus you get less attacs from dredges….
and can do that with OP bursts during those few seconds of invulnerability and stuff like that.

Wall of Reflect. Shield of the Avenger. Ring of Warding. Line of Warding. Sanctuary. Constant Protection. Condition Removal with Shouts and Light Fields. Binding Blades. Regeneration. Blocks. I never knew that Guardians were so bad in Fractals.

Brazil

Posted by: Alexander.4827

Alexander.4827

I have never seen a group prefer a warrior to a guardian from 38+.
At 48 most groups are two or more guardians, a mesmer and then something or two for damage. It’s often warriors because they are so common but any class with damage is good. Warrior damage is only good if they can stand in one spot and spam 100 blades. If you want your FoTM to be under an hour at 48+ you need reflect and absorb.

Personally I’d prefer a thief since they can actually get their damage off and dodge enough to survive while bringing actual utility to the group from stealth.

LordByron.8369

nothing compare to warrior damage,…

And if you already have 1-2 warriors the next class to make the run easier (and then complaining of the forum the game is too easy) is guardian…

And at 48 you almost certainly have a fixed party (you almost never see 48 party on gw2 lfg).

But without a guardian the run may be much harder….without a warrior unless you have 5 FULL dps (good luck with that) you simply can t get past some parts that are clearly dps checks.

Warriors have a sustained damage comjparing to 2 if not more other professions paired and a burst even better while being able to survive 1 hit at least thus react.

GW2 balance:

Posted by: ShadowLordX.5148

ShadowLordX.5148

And if you already have 1-2 warriors the next class to make the run easier (and then complaining of the forum the game is too easy) is guardian…

And at 48 you almost certainly have a fixed party (you almost never see 48 party on gw2 lfg).

But without a guardian the run may be much harder….without a warrior unless you have 5 FULL dps (good luck with that) you simply can t get past some parts that are clearly dps checks.

Warriors have a sustained damage comjparing to 2 if not more other professions paired and a burst even better while being able to survive 1 hit at least thus react.

Lol. There are 0 dps checks in fractals. I’m honestly not sure that you’ve ran fractals, because while I really prefer dps parties, because low dps makes runs exceptionally slow. Nothing in fractals requires parties to deal a certain amount of dps. And certainly none of them require a warrior to deal enough dps to get past.

Lets look at the various fractals why don’t we?

Swamp: no dps check here, kiting or reflects works fine to beat both moss and bloom, and for bloom having reflects is much better than just dps.
Krait: Again no dps checks, the poison clouds can kill you fast but avoiding those cna be done by anyone and whether or not you have survival can matter every bit as much as dps. The jellyfish is easy with any party composition, but dps would be preferred since all he is is a giant health sponge with minimal damage dealing capabilities other than agony.
Ascalon: No dps check here, but you really want reflects and blocks here to help versus the soldiers and mages. Warrior is actually amazing in this fractal, not so much for the dps but for warbanner rezzing the npcs.
Asura: Reflect is king here, those harpies will burn you down extremely fast without reflect, and getting past them without blocks reflects and stability is a headache. Old Tom makes having a Guard with shield of the avenger very strong here. And the final boss requires you either kite or you have plenty of projectile blocks and reflects ,other than that dps is certainly great to have to quickly burn down the vets.
Cliffside: There’s no real dps checks here. Having higher dps can help make it possible to stand in the safe spot on the burning , but so do area heals(in fact one of the easiest runs through that spot I had included 2 necros who cast their wells on the spot which were doing good damage and healing us all.)
Ice: Again, where are the dps checks? Reflect stability and projectile block comes a lot more in handy for the elemental fight. The final boss is really easy with any team composition, so dps is probably best to have here, but that part is easy anyways.
Dredge: No dps checks here, more time checks for mowing through mobs. More dps is good here, but having the reflects and projectile blocks from guardian is, imo, far more important or actually succeeding due to how hard a lot of the projectile and wave attacks of the dredge hit. Last boss simply requires good kiting, which any party composition is capable of.
Grawl: Projectile blocks and Reflects are both amazing here and really the more of it you have here, the better off you are. Extra dps can help to deal with the shamans quickly at the 2nd phase, but cc effects can work just as well. The final boss, well, its all about reflects and projectile blocks here. I can’t see a team without projectile blocks or reflects surviving the lava elemental phase on fractal 48, without perfect play and coordination(and even then Im not really sure it would happen)
Jade Maw: Certainly no dps checks here.

So yeah, I’m not sure what fractals you’re playing but there’s no dps checks in fractals that are required for progressing. Certainly, it’s better to have more dps, after all, we’d all like to finish sooner rather than later. But a warrior is hardly required in the same way that a guardian almost is required to do certain fractals.

Guardian is the best pick for fractals because on their own one guardian can almost entirely cover access to stability/projectile blocks/reflect projectiles that a team needs. All while giving plenty of other boons and helpful effects to the party and doing good damage on thier own. Now I’d say warrior is the best filler class, because once you have enough projectile blocks and reflects, adding more dps is the optimally efficient way to get fractals done, and warriors are the best at increasing group dps. But I would much rather do a fractal 48 with 5 guards than 5 warriors.

All Classes 80; Kylar, Verushk, Thorgar,
Valar, Lyala, Laya, Leyela, Cattee
Coldsnap [IX], Blackgate

LordByron.8369

Lol. There are 0 dps checks in fractals. I’m honestly not sure that you’ve ran fractals, because while I really prefer dps parties, because low dps makes runs exceptionally slow. Nothing in fractals requires parties to deal a certain amount of dps. And certainly none of them require a warrior to deal enough dps to get past.

If instead of attacking players you just for a second tried to play with random parties form 38-48 you ’d know that:

1)old tom is a DPS check…..100% you have to deal X damage before time runs out or you die…
You can t even discuss here….

2) grawl shaman events is another….CC just makes grawls runs and once you lost one hostage it becomes harder to CC at higher levels CC is not enough to stop grawls.
While its a free chest if you have 1-2 warriors…….

3) at 40+ even elementals at lava boss start to become a DPS issue.

4) many other situations like Crystal elemental becomes a formality with 1-2 warriors…whereas a support guardian is just useless

If you think its just a time issue i m led to think you Always play with optimal guard+war parties…because ANYONE learn those things quite fast.

And its not even rockes science.

CC is done around PvP on top of that mobs hits like trucks and are often immune to cc rendering cc+healing useless.

That results in a dps centric gameplay……..

And don t even make me start to talk about banners….
Its really fun how warriors are the only able to revive dead characters and have HUGE boosts to stats for the party WHILE being GC.

GW2 balance:

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Strange – I’ve never seen any fractal 30+ or 40+ group specify a need for Warriors, only Guardians.

I wonder why that is.

cough projectiles cough

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

LordByron.8369

or lets say things like they really are…

Mostly because you expect most players to have a warrior alt for farming cof.

that is what this absurd situation pushed people to do…..

And that happens to work everywhere from cof1 to arah4 to fotm 40+.

GW2 balance:

ShadowLordX.5148

If instead of attacking players you just for a second tried to play with random parties form 38-48 you ’d know that:

1)old tom is a DPS check…..100% you have to deal X damage before time runs out or you die…
You can t even discuss here….

2) grawl shaman events is another….CC just makes grawls runs and once you lost one hostage it becomes harder to CC at higher levels CC is not enough to stop grawls.
While its a free chest if you have 1-2 warriors…….

3) at 40+ even elementals at lava boss start to become a DPS issue.

4) many other situations like Crystal elemental becomes a formality with 1-2 warriors…whereas a support guardian is just useless

If you think its just a time issue i m led to think you Always play with optimal guard+war parties…because ANYONE learn those things quite fast.

And its not even rockes science.

CC is done around PvP on top of that mobs hits like trucks and are often immune to cc rendering cc+healing useless.

That results in a dps centric gameplay……..

And don t even make me start to talk about banners….
Its really fun how warriors are the only able to revive dead characters and have HUGE boosts to stats for the party WHILE being GC.

I’ve ran 80% Fractal 48 random parties. Some of these include warriors, some don’t. By what mechanic does Tom form a dps check? By running out of crystals? it’s possible to make increases crystals spawn, and I’ve never had an issue with running out of crystals to kill him regardless of the party composition.

The grawl shamans can be cc’d in order to kill, but yes it’s probably easier with more dps, i havent disputed that(although I d say warriors making it free isn’t really the case, any combination of high damage classes will make it easier to kill the rawl shamans, especially in combination with cc)

The lava elementals can be killed as fast or as slow as possible, the primary need is to kill them before reflects run out. That means that both increasing dps, or increasing reflects will be effective at defeating the elementals. And the reflects pull more weight here because reflects are more easily lacked than the modicum of dps needed to get through the elementals.

By the crystal elemental, I assume you mean the one in the dredge fractal? If so, yes more dps = better, but again, optimal =/= required. A dps check which means you NEED a warrior is different from, you want a warrior because it makes the run go faster.

Perhaps I should say, I don’t really dispute that you’ve ran high level fractals. I think however you’re seriously overstating the extent of any dps check. because the extent to which there are dps checks, none of them NEED a warrior, or really any particular team comp to do. For instance implying there are any points in fractals that can’t be done without a warrior is really a pretty laughable exaggeration.

That being said, optimally, yes, adding more dps once you have the reflects and projectile blocks covered(which are actually needed) is going to be more efficient than adding too many extra defensive utilities.

Coldsnap [IX], Blackgate

ShadowLordX.5148

The lava elementals can be killed as fast or as slow as possible, the primary need is to kill them before reflects run out. That means that both increasing dps, or increasing reflects will be effective at defeating the elementals. And the reflects pull more weight here because reflects are more easily lacked than the modicum of dps needed to get through the elementals.

My best grawl run by far, and I’ve done a lot because if I’m the one who assembled the party I often start the roll with grawl so the probability of doing grawl when I’m in the party is rather high, was with only one guardian and one mesmer. So I’d say, adding more reflect than the bare minimum is overkill if your group knows what it’s doing and deals enough damage to kill stuff before reflect go on cooldown.

I wouldn’t say dps is necessary, or as vital as Byron implies, but I do personally believe that it makes things ten times easier and smoother. I now have a larger number around me of people I can do high fotm regularly with to form optimized groups (2guard/2war/1mes) and having everyone but one guard go full dps (one AH knight guard, one full DPS guard) makes the run a LOT better. Faster, smoother, less risk taken.

Since the introduction of fractals, there’s been no shortage of guardians (as a lot of people made one as their alt almost immediately when they realized the need for reflection), you don’t need to wait a lot to get guardians for fotm, what there is a shortage of though in pugs, is people who understand the fact that dps makes runs go much faster and smoother. Getting a dps-y group of pug outside of the typical CoF farm is nearly impossible. Which makes me really happy to have found the right guild for this stuff.

When I run AC it feels so painful to go back to these sluggish runs. Almost no experienced player run AC so if you want its skins you really have to pug it.. and feel the pain you left by finding the right people for FOTM/Arah/CoE.

Indeed, the important thing is having the base amount. Which is mostly what i’m getting at. there are points in fractals where you’re almost certain to fail without at least access to 3 or so projectile reflects or blocks(the lava elementals come to mind).

There are not however, many or I’d really say any, that require a certain amount of dps to get through. I’d say a real dps check would be if there was a boss that required you to kill it in x amount of time, or constant agony would occur would be an example of a dps check. Uncle Tom might count as a dps check, but it’s possible to double the crystal number that spawns, which means that it’s at best a very low dps check.

That said I certainly agree that for smooth fast and efficient runs getting more dps once you have utility is key.

Coldsnap [IX], Blackgate

Posted by: Me Kill You.9035

Me Kill You.9035

People need to get this idea out of their head that “DPS is always best”.

Especially for a run like fotm where having all the dps in the world won’t save you if that’s most/all you can bring to the table. Fotm is all about working well as a team and getting the objective done without having a million deaths in between.

I run my guardian on 48 and can honestly say that although I have low to moderate dps compared to a warrior, my teams would be in trouble many times If I was not there to support them (try shaman on 48 with multiple wars and no guard or other class with support skills.)

Of course I value warriors just as much as any class in fotm, but it’s not because im thinking “YES now our dps will be so high!” It’s because most of the warriors Ive run with (luckily) have been exp and not noobish, and that’s 99% of what I look for in fotm teammates.

Jade Quarry [TPA]

ShadowLordX.5148

People need to get this idea out of their head that “DPS is always best”.

Especially for a run like fotm where having all the dps in the world won’t save you if that’s most/all you can bring to the table. Fotm is all about working well as a team and getting the objective done without having a million deaths in between.

I run my guardian on 48 and can honestly say that although I have low to moderate dps compared to a warrior, my teams would be in trouble many times If I was not there to support them (try shaman on 48 with multiple wars and no guard or other class with support skills.)

Of course I value warriors just as much as any class in fotm, but it’s not because im thinking “YES now our dps will be so high!” It’s because most of the warriors Ive run with (luckily) have been exp and not noobish, and that’s 99% of what I look for in fotm teammates.

When you have experienced parties and the right defensive utilities selected, dps IS best. Really, efficiency in runs is much better done by having a lot of damage to kill enemies quickly, so they deal less damage to you, than to soak damage.

Now, the defensive utilities are very important, really in terms of actually completing the fractal, they are far more important than dps, but once you have the necessary amount, and your party is experienced and capable, increasing party dps is the best way to make for faster and smoother runs.

Coldsnap [IX], Blackgate

(edited by ShadowLordX.5148)

Posted by: Me Kill You.9035

Me Kill You.9035

Yes I do agree that having some dps will of course make the run go faster, which is nice. But the point I was really trying to make is that it should NOT turn into another case where people start valuing warriors over all other classes for this reason.

Although I’m not sure a group of all/mostly wars would even make it through 48 >_>

Jade Quarry [TPA]

Posted by: vapor.5390

vapor.5390

ahhha. 5 berserker warrior could do all the fractlas with ease, just like every other class combinations too if everyone played by the plans.
Like for 5 warrior this tactic. Everyone spend 10trait from somewhere to get missile reflection from defence tree. Then at certain mobs groups or bosses they use shield/mace in other weapon set with pierceimproved rifle. Then they go one by one in front( or just stay inside each other) while others stay at his back and shoot, using 4,5sec reflects and then switching to next one. This way they could completely beat dredge groups with great damage(berserker pierce rifle with addeds enemies reflect damage). Plus harpies with no worries about knockdown( jumping in front of the lighting ball while reflecting will push it away without allies having to suffer from it either) and then they could kill all elementals at shaman with same tecnique. What makes this way superior than any guardian shields is that you are not forced to stay in some limited area( you can move with the group) plus with a bit coordination the shielding man can take few step ahead and also block melee enemies attacks. Its kinda like some spartan tecnique.

Elementalist could do the same with longer shield duration plus larger area, though its only limited on reflecting but they have so many other skills to replace that part. I bet there are other tecniques for other classes too, i just havent tried to think any since i only play with warrior or ele mainly.
And what comes to most fractals you dont really need plans, you just need to know how not to die.

Full supports with all the healings and protections and armors fill the spots of not so skilled players but among skilled they are not really required and thats why most of the supportguardians and other supports are wanted in most of the groups.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Well, asking for warriors is not that useful anyway because almost every single time you get a war he’s not bringing the expected level of dps. You can’t rely on pug warriors to do what you’d do with people in your friend list or guild.

At least even an extremely ignorant guardian would bring some reflect at lvl 40+. But wars don’t always bring what is expected from them.

I’ve had a funny experience these days with pug warriors who fancy themselves as subguardians.

I was just criticized (I used Rush to increase singletarget DPS, apparently it’s not something you should do!) by a shout-heal Warrior relying mostly on Hammer auto-attack (his words: “I’m healer/interrupter”, magis armor).

On a group which already had a ridiculously low DPS. We kept dying when clearing Maw-level… And also, when I had killed one tentacle solo, the other one (which rest of the team were focusing) was at 50%. I don’t know what they were doing but I seriously hope my DPS wasn’t 66% of whole team.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

I have never seen a group prefer a warrior to a guardian from 38+.
At 48 most groups are two or more guardians, a mesmer and then something or two for damage. It’s often warriors because they are so common but any class with damage is good. Warrior damage is only good if they can stand in one spot and spam 100 blades. If you want your FoTM to be under an hour at 48+ you need reflect and absorb.

Personally I’d prefer a thief since they can actually get their damage off and dodge enough to survive while bringing actual utility to the group from stealth.

If you think that spamming Hundred Blades is how Warriors do DPS, you don’t understand Warriors and shouldn’t try to talk like you do. Warriors also have plenty of evades between Whirlwind and using burst skills like Eviscerate to gain endurance. Thieves don’t offer Fury and Might to parties like Warriors do. I’ve never encountered a situation in Fractals where I needed Stealth to make things easier, not even the bomb door in Dredge.

Use a DPS Guardian. Here’s a picture I took in Arah the other day.

Attachments:

Brazil

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

On a group which already had a ridiculously low DPS. We kept dying when clearing Maw-level… And also, when I had killed one tentacle solo, the other one (which rest of the team were focusing) was at 50%. I don’t know what they were doing but I seriously hope my DPS wasn’t 66% of whole team.

War damage output is just uncomparable.