Will they change this?

Will they change this?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Efun.3658

Efun.3658

I hate how you have to do story mode on every character to be able to start explorable mode on every character, i think if you do SM on a character the other characters you have (when they reach the Reccomended level of course) should also be able to start the dungeon because otherwise it is time consuming to have to do the SM on each character. I wrote this post to see what u guys thought about the current system of doing it on every character and if yo think it should be changed. =)

Will they change this?

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

That’s to push players to keep doing SM. Players are already having difficulties finding a group for SM, it would be worse if you only needed to do it once per account.

Will they change this?

Posted by: Oranisagu.3706

Oranisagu.3706

yeah, definately. story modes gets a bit old after a while, partially because some of them seem harder than their respective explorables (at least AC, CoF and HotW), with less rewards..

but I also think one shouldn’t be allowed into an explorable of a dungeon if they haven’t completed story with at least one char. sometimes I get people into a group which I’m sure never were in any dungeon before… constantly having to ress them etc is just plain annoying.

For fractals I’ve been thinking about same thing: on one hand, I’d love to get my alts into a higher level fractal immediately, on the other hand my build with those chars might not be good enough, so forcing me to start from lvl one with every char might be better (for the team at least).

Will they change this?

Posted by: Delsabre.5934

Delsabre.5934

Just prevent players without story mode done on that character from entering Explorable mode and give 60 marks for completing it the first time along with the hat.