Wing 4 bug

Wing 4 bug

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

Not sure if anyone has already posted this, since the patch wing 4 has been locked and not accessible.

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Wing 4 bug

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/834494228831076353

Due to a crash error, we have temporarily disabled the Bastion of the Penitent raid wing. We will update when it is available. ~RB2

Wing 4 bug

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Due to a crash error, we have temporarily disabled the Bastion of the Penitent raid wing. We will update when it is available. ~RB2

Will never understand why Anet uses 3rd party platforms for important infos like this. Not everyone is social media freak (for good reasons too, since they constantly break privacy/data protection laws).

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Wing 4 bug

Posted by: Dragon Masher.5749

Dragon Masher.5749

Will never understand why Anet uses 3rd party platforms for important infos like this. Not everyone is social media freak (for good reasons too, since they constantly break privacy/data protection laws).

Its also been posted on the official forums And reddit numerous times. It’s actualy stickied to the top of the dungeon fractal raid page.

Wing 4 bug

Talindra.4958

Oh cool thanks for the info Ayril

Australia

Wing 4 bug

Ayrilana.1396

You don’t need to register to any of the social media websites that Anet uses in order to get information from there. You also don’t even need to participate on those social media sites.

You can always make the suggestion that Anet use one of those automated phone systems to call (or text) people when anything occurs to the game that could impact them.

Wing 4 bug

Talindra.4958

We can enter now \o/

Australia

Wing 4 bug

Cynz.9437

You don’t need to register to any of the social media websites that Anet uses in order to get information from there. You also don’t even need to participate on those social media sites.

You can always make the suggestion that Anet use one of those automated phone systems to call (or text) people when anything occurs to the game that could impact them.

I actually do otherwise i wouldn’t get notification that there is info like this on first place.
Haha, phone call, you are very funny (not really). You know they could just use official Anet platform to post information, that would actually suffice…..

It happens all the time too. When there was issue with pvp season titles, they posted info about what is being done about it and when we will get titles on muffin-lovers and trolls club board (aka reddit, where pvp’ers usually get flamed/downvoted and harassed to oblivion) weeks and weeks before they finally answered that question on official forums to actual pvp’ers. I think it is absurd.

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

Wing 4 bug

Ayrilana.1396

I actually do otherwise i wouldn’t get notification that there is info like this on first place.
Haha, phone call, you are very funny (not really). You know they could just use official Anet platform to post information, that would actually suffice…..

It happens all the time too. When there was issue with pvp season titles, they posted info about what is being done about it and when we will get titles on muffin-lovers and trolls club board (aka reddit, where pvp’ers usually get flamed/downvoted and harassed to oblivion) weeks and weeks before they finally answered that question on official forums to actual pvp’ers. I think it is absurd.

Like this?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Bastion-of-the-Penitent-raid-wing

There’s nothing wrong with them trying to communicate to players across various platforms. You don’t need to register as you can check regularly or at the very least when you experience an issue. They even communicated about the issue on what you consider an “official” platform but still posted in the very same subforum that the notification was stickied.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Wing 4 bug

Cynz.9437

Like this?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Bastion-of-the-Penitent-raid-wing

There’s nothing wrong with them trying to communicate to players across various platforms. You don’t need to register as you can check regularly or at the very least when you experience an issue. They even communicated about the issue on what you consider an “official” platform but still posted in the very same subforum that the notification was stickied.

Yeah, days later….

All is Vain~

Wing 4 bug

Ayrilana.1396

Like this?

Yeah, days later….

Umm… did you even look at the time stamps? It was made well before this thread.

Wing 4 bug

Posted by: Chris McSwag.4683

Chris McSwag.4683

Like this?

Yeah, days later….

Actually, it wasnt late at all.
The patch was released on Wednesday the 22nd, and I personally logged in at around 20.00 cet. An hour or so later, we got thrown out of the raid wing like everyone else.

The forum post was added on the 22nd, and from what i can tell around the same time the wing was disabled.

I wonder how much salt that could be avoided on this forum if people like yourself bothered to check reality every now and then rather than assuming everything is bad.

[eS] Ethereal Synergy
DPS Benchmarks, Raids, Low-mans etc.